sistaluv

pimp my ride pls.

ok now I'm getting pissed!! Well just a little bit the application said 6-8 weeks and thats is done on the 4th of sept now what??? 10--11 weeks ya right...!!! So I peaked again a couple days ago and there's no low profile tires / it's acyually (black rims with crome middle) Stick out 2 inches or so on side and they might be all season tires.... I owe 250 bucks on the rental still from there company and they have no more cars left right now so what do you guys think .......pay in 2 weeks on next pay since there taking so long ... need to pay cabs..or put hundred down and wait for another rental or get them to pay rental now till done and clear bill or pay them off and wash my hands clean of them??!! Not sure what to do?
This ride better be nice or .........:S
LOL It's not that bad but could use some advice..;)
Thanx....I'll keep ya updated!B|

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

:(:(:(:(>:(

Ok it's funny you say so..........?

I freaked today! I called the radio staion and said ...wtf is going on it said 6-8 weeks its now 10 and I have a life and need my wheeles back now! Painted or not I'll do the rest!!! They said they would call the body shop and call me back!

..............They say it should be done by "next" friday not this friday next friday and I said I heard next week for weeks wtf! I demand a freaken car today!

......so there giving me a rental for 20 bucks a day till its done again and I'm on my way there right now! I'll see my jeep when I get there and if it's drivable I'm tempted to take it elsewhere(there compation) to get the rest done! They said it was in pieces so I couldn't take it away! lol Now what do I do ...mmmmm take the rental for now and hope to fuck they do a good job and don't put flames and flowers all over it!

There's always a catch! Mine was pay for rentals I guess!>:(

If I like it ...I won't put my own kind of sticker on it and if I don't ..."Emagine the stickers"

Am I loosing it?Or would you be pissed...whole summer !!!

So I went in and peaked at the garage and say my sidekick sanded down and fenders off and wow .... progression , but pretended I didn't look that way with my shades on ! I was very polite took the keys to the rental and left quietly, cracked a few jokes during the paper work and left!

Silence is golden I hear! ;)

So patiently waiting my ride! That's it, but living in a small town with all the talk drives me nuts and need to realize that not many people win this and be thankful I did ...I guess :)

Okay I saw it today and I get it Friday for Pictures...:o
Well I never seen this colour before today and now I notice it more in the dealerships, It's like a orange/gold colour...lol black rims and crome middle where the 4x4 is. There tinting the windows and detailing it tomorrow so i get it Friday, so then I'll post it here for you guys and tell me what you think;) No matter what its better than it wasB|

Still waiting......................:S

Some friends and brother seen it though and said theres a scoop on the hood and lots of stickers of the people who did work to it. Like an advertising ride....lol:o:D

even more nervous......B|

Is that a Honda emblem on the front of that Suzuki? Sacrilege! Pay homage to the mighty HONDA.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ya it is a honda H in front to give people like you something to talk about...lol:P I got it like that and thought is was funny so I kept it!

As for getting it there's problems and im Fucken Pissed and really don't want to type it now but if don't get it monday I'm going to the news, radio, and press those fucken scamers are getting it!!!!

As for my ride my brother saw it and said it looks real nice! Theres a scoop on the hood and says its sharp!

Oh question for you all???

If the jeep is in my brothers name can he pick it up Monday??

It's done there just pissing me right off and I wish I was some big freaking scarey looking guy cause I would of had it a long time ago!>:(

This whole episode seems to have turned into a nightmare !
Do you have any recourse with them ?
Something should be done. Whole mess should be made public.
*note to self-don't enter any more competitions*
"Africa is not for sissies"

Now I know there's a lot of stickers but I can eventually take them off! And there's no suzuki embylim on front neither and I got other sponsers to do the tinting and the remainder of the work! So This is what they did ...for free! Can't complain other than the fact it took this long! And the rental bullsh..t;)

i'm gonna have to say i liked it better before actually!
purple is GREAT! plus it took like a year (well, 3 months) AND you had to pay for rentals. AND all they really did was paint it, slap on some blackouts and new rims.

to each his own though:|