sistaluv

pimp my ride pls.

Well 2 days ago I entered a contest to overhaul my ride and all the local companys donated $5000.00 to pimp someones ride. Now being uneduacted in that area I hope they hook me up. There is around 300 peeps that joined and I was 288 hoping that the mechanic remembers me I really hope i'm picked. I'll post a pic and keep you guys updated. I find out on the radio june 25th so cross your fingers for me please! Now if I don't get pick what would you do to better this ride. I enjoy 4x4 so keep in mind i'm an out doors kinda girl so when the top and back is off its cool in the summer heat.;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

I know that but I'm in Timmins Ontario and there doing a local one here its already in the making just waiting for the results....if it cost more than $5000.00 to fix i won't be picked. I hoping they pick me because it rough on the edges. I'm so pumped that I'm willing to do somthing myself if I don't get picked just not sure what??? Whatever is cheap and looks good works for me , want to save most of my $$ for traveling.:P

Yessssssssss..............I made it to the last 5 finalist out of 400 peeps and they asked me if they can come to my house to be on site next thursday at 8am "if" I get PICKED..I said I would have a party no problem....lol.....
Wish me luck pls...<<<<>>>> plsB|;)