sistaluv

pimp my ride pls.

looks like they just all did from the pics -
paint, decals, blackouts, hood, wheels (which aren't all that snazzy).. that isn't 5k yet.
did they do anything on the interior?

they took off the honda badge, but didn't fill the holes before they painted it :S

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

MMMMmmmmm No nothing to the interior! I'm fixxing it a bit myself and have the competion of these peeps dying to get there hands on this but well see if it even worth it! I have to drive around in this thank god people know I'm funny and out going and can handle this!:D lol

Oh and no more rentals I'll buy 10 cars before I rent one now!;)

edit to add: They did lots like shocks and routers and stuff under hood that cost the cash i guess ...lol

I'm sooo pissed they might not put on radio, got nothing good to saylol

What would you guys do?

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

What would you guys do?

Ask them to paint it [purple ]purple[/purple ] again, I agree with Duh it looked better before, sorry Vik:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OK, the color isn't bad, but I also preferred the purple. I mean, you're a GIRL right? But aside from that, you did get a lot of work done for free that probably needed to be done and would have cost you a fortune. New tires and everything, right? So, all in all, not so bad. But on MTV, when they pimp a ride, they PIMP it! Those guys need to watch that show a little more to see how its done!

lol I like the purple better too....:(

I think I'm in the wrong place at the right freaken time..lol

And for the colour , WHATEVER... ;)

Totaly not impressed and doesn't really suite me at all... I said blues and im outdoors sports / skydiving kinda girl and i didn't even care if they put a skydiver or two and they give me this lol lmao!!!

Need to let few days pass themn decide what to do ..The tv station wants to do follow up but I don't care to bitch anymore!!
Turn the page lol;)

Get on Tele and piss and moan about it, it will make for a much better story, tell them that they didn't do anything the way you wanted and they cost you more in rentals than the car was worth :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's got to be the cheesiest "pimp" job I have ever seen. I would immediately pull all those stupid sponsor stickers off of there. Rest assured that the cheesy stick-on hood scoop will probably peel off eventually too. Those cost around twenty bucks at most parts stores. The black wheels suck as well. I can't tell if they are new wheels or if they just painted your old ones. I can't for the life of me figure out what took them so long and where they supposedly invested five thousand dollars. You have ever right to be pissed with those idiots. I would tell them straight when they do the follow-up interview. Seriously.

Chuck

Not a chance... I WISH !!!! lol

Today was live on location and the bumper was ready to fall off and the key lock fell in the door! But I let everyone in my home town see what they did and for the people who put parts and labour I thanked them but wasn't there for the reveal. lol Just dropeed it off and listen to what they had to say lol
I went over to friends then went to pick it up... It was so funny now I have people wanting to overhaul it again to show what should of been done. Tempting ...i'll let you know what I do!!;)

Not a chance... I WISH !!!! lol

I went over to friends then went to pick it up... It was so funny now I have people wanting to overhaul it again to show what should of been done. Tempting ...i'll let you know what I do!!;)

Let em do it there no way they won't improve on what has already been done:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?