Daizey

Welcome to Ohio, Kelel01!

You moved to Ohio? Are you freakin HIGH?!?!?!?!? That's the absolute WORST place I have ever lived! (Excluding Non-US places) Seriously.............there's some really cool people that live up there but in general that place is horrible. I hope you don't hate it as much as I did. :S Good luck!

Columbus is a lot better then the Mistake by the Lake :P

Shes already complained about the cornfields so we'll see how long till she complains about the snow. :D

Wait til she complains about getting stuck behind the Quaker-driven horse buggies on the road... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes............I know Columbus is LEAPS AND BOUNDS above the shit hole I lived in but it's still too far north for me. I have a VACATION house in Montana for a reason. Reason is I DON'T want to be there during the winter. Bad thing is the winter in Montana is JUST as bad as a Cleveland winter any day. [:/] I'm NOT crazy about the area DZ's either. If I was going to live in a cold place I would just move to Ann Arbor, MI so I could skydive at Tecumseh! :S

stuck behind the Quaker-driven horse buggies on the road

the quakers live down near lexington ky.. we have amish up her in ohio.. i see them when i work in a town about 60 miles from where i live.... heck one of the stores there even has a hitching post for thier horses........

clay,

sorry you had a bad experiance here in ohio.. no one to blame but you for that...:P

casie, you know you want to move up here too, it's nice, insurance is cheaper, cost f living is cheaper and the job market is nice... not to mention we have a state that is in the shape of a heart!!!!!:P

Yeah hope it works out well for you Kel good luck with the job hunt :)

She can take her time finding a job. She's got Eric and Daisy to support her:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You call being stuck on the side of the road playing in snow;) hehe I hope theres snow in Ohio this year-I wanna build a snowman.

I'm not thrilled with Kelly's idea of a brown and pink room though.

me neither...I think she should go with purple:P

*daizey*

You call being stuck on the side of the road playing in snow;) hehe I hope theres snow in Ohio this year-I wanna build a snowman.

I'm not thrilled with Kelly's idea of a brown and pink room though.

me neither...I think she should go with purple:P

Purple rocks, I'd go with purple too:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Shes got a Sugar Daddy in Wingnut

yeah right, she's the one with a college degree.....

and eric, instead of getting the morgage for your house for the offered price maybe you should just borrow twice that and then i wouldn't have to work for a few years!!!! i will vacum the floor and repair anything that needs it around the house in return....oh, but only if i can have the whole garage to myself....B|