kelel01

People you'd go gay (or straight, depending) for . . .

You see gals, straight men would NEVER admit to having a thing for another guy. They MIGHT admit that some other dude is not ugly or that he's good looking, but attracted to him? Never. Girls can go, "Oh, she's so beautiful!" in front of other girls or guys and it's acceptable, but a guy could never say, "Hey man, don't you think he's fine!" He'd be instantly considered gay. I've heard that in a gym context though, that it might be ok to be jealous of another guy's body or something.

There are far too many hot guys in this world to go through before I resort to any of the hot women......

That's almost exactly how I'd feel. I've known a few women with whom I'd not be averse to having sex, but the men in my life at such times were more than adequate to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Given the choice between a bunch of loser guys and a not-a-loser woman, however, I think I'd pick the woman.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I knew thats why you two spent most of the time talking at neighbors and why i had to go sit with John and Bob....

I feel left out.... if only you two would have told me of your passion for each other , I could have encouraged it
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this