shmali

So I need a new 'new car'

Well as of saturday my old new car became and ratherly large paperweight.
I'd like to get the same car if possible but their is no guarente i'll be able to find another (that whole not being made anymore and such). I liked the wagon for the little extra space but it also held it's own on the nice mountain roads and I don't think I want to go back to an suv just yet so any suggestions.

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Your paperweight is sister to the Subaru. Not the exact same body, but better then any other SUV IMHO and plenty fun to drive. Hopefully you came out without the damage your car received.B|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Call my husband. He sells cars. Don't know if he could find you what you're looking for , but if not maybe he could hook you up with some one. His cell is 818-636-5023. Call him!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Nope completely sober. Saturday morning shane and I were heading in to town to grab nate to head up to the farm. The lady in the camry decided she wanted to cross 3 lanes of a one way road after the traffic light to go from one parking lot to the other (intersection of 14th and techwood coming off the 75/85 southbound exit ramp). well as i crest the hill she's in the middle of the road, i swerve to avoid her and i guess she mistakes the gas for the break because she slams into my door. I get the glancing blow all the way back and it cause me to fishtail into a telephone pole (impact on gas tank) which spun car 180 over next 50 ft.

Yup, had she actually stopped when i started honking/swerving around her it would (probably) have been a near hit/miss (take your pick). But instead wham, you can see in the pictures how the damage starts just past the front bumper on driver side.

Done :)
No, she was inching slowly across the road like she couldn't figure out if she was going to turn go or stop. well when i saw hear i laid on the horn and swerved to the right lane at that point i guess she went to stop and hit gas or just didn't cause she eventually hit my door and well yea

Speaking of cars the mommy van blew a head gasket... she was a good girl, but alas the mechanic said it just isn't worth fixin due to the high mileage. Bought it at the police auction a little over two years ago for $775 it was a great deal we only had to dump $1225 into it to get it road worthy. Now we are looking for something a little newer, but I refuse to pay 3k for something that has like 150k miles. I mean that is getting to head gasket blowing time. I don't want to dump 3k just to blow a headgasket on a new to me car... grrr. So now I am looking for something I am going to have to finance... yeah now I get to get ass raped by insurance wohoo. Some days it just dosen't pay to chew through the straps in the morning.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I also see there was a cheap motel on the corner. You sure that's not where your passenger "got a little banged up"?

As the banged up passenger, I resent that. The banging up definitely involved Adam's car and the big pole that we hit :o

The best part is the lady who caused the accident never once asked if we were OK, and immediately started to blame us. She said we ran a red light...the major problem with her story is that the light was green and from where her car was she couldn't see the light color. oops!

Shane

Be careful. Sometimes when a middle-aged lady driving a Camry says one thing, and the two "kids" driving the cool car say something else, people can believe the wrong way.

So unless you already have witnesses, or she already has a ticket, go back, take pictures of her point of view and yours, draw out what happened.

The more consistent and realistic and full of legitimate details your story is, the better, because she won't be able to fill in the spaces.

It worked for me when someone ran a stop sign and hit me.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

damn dude. you had a full tank of gas when that happened.
you should suck it out and use it for your new car.
;)

That SUCKS!!! My car was written off two weeks ago (I'm ok and have another vehicle now) and I had just put $46.00 in gas in my tank. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I drive a really tiny car. Insurance company took my car and my full tank of gas away. :(

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

wow and just with 6k miles on it [:/].
we all know people from GA can't drive ;)

if you want basically the same car get a wrx wagon. The only noticable differences are the badge and some nicer interior details.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?