PsychoBob

I met the coolest stripper tonight

at Sammy's "Gentlemen's Club". She was wearing cow print chaps, a crumpled cowboy hat and actually had a great personality even without the dollars bills in her thong. :)
BTW, Lesley & Jean she's mine! You can't have her. Don't even try!:):P:$:o:S;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***What the Hell are you doing on the computer we have a demo in just 9 hours !! Your right though she was pretty cool ! I can't wait to stap her on!!

That chick you had in the gangsta outfit was hot as hell also. B|I'll see ya in a couple of hours Bro. I'm crashing.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I LOVE STRIPPERS!

I'm gonna get you a bumper sticker made up that says that. I think it will go perfect on your Bronco...hmm... wonder if I could get it in zebra stripe?:D

Ah well, I'll let you have this one. I'm pretty banged up, I need my rest. ;)

***But would I do her?

You'd ride her like she was "Sea Biscuit" and if she saw "the Rack" I would lose her to you in a second.:)

Ah well, I'll let you have this one. I'm pretty banged up, I need my rest.

Thanks Princess. Everytime, after you fall off a golf cart and land in a six foot hole and bang up your head and shoulders, you are so nice to me. ;) Hope you are feeeling better today. Don't foget to go see "Dr. Feelgood" again real soon.:)

I won't believe a word you say until we see some pictures.

They won't let you bring cameras in dammit.

Hey Clay,
It's the Sammy's in Pensacola. Hope your doing well in the sandbox. Take care Bro.

PhillyKev?

No.

If it had been Kev, the strory would have ended with some sort of car chase, or a beheaded bunny rabbit being boiled in the new Le Creuset pots... :ph34r:

HAHAHAAHAAAA So true!! :ph34r::ph34r:

First person I thought of was PK when I read "stripper" :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

at Sammy's "Gentlemen's Club". She was wearing cow print chaps, a crumpled cowboy hat and actually had a great personality even without the dollars bills in her thong. :)

I wouldn't even think of it :)

Uhhh, did you say something? I'm too busy looking at your avatar.:$