SpeedRacer

THE DRUNK POSTING THREAD!!!

1220 here. . .and I am beyond repair. . .love to all and good night. . .I must pass out now. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Guess I made it past all you guys... I'm buying a new truck and I think I will purchace a toyota tacoma... ya ya i'm blasted right now at a friends just saying hi... what do you guys think...silver and chrome 2005 I'm celebrating as we speak ...chat more laterB|;)Sorry for spelling if there's mistakes cause right now it doesn't matter!!!!lol Catch ya on the flip side!!!:P;):)B|Feeel free to let me know what you think cause pimp my ride timmins ediion just didn't cut it !!!:D:D:D:ph34r::D

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

Just got back from bowling league on an American base in the uk .... hence V.cheap beer ... must have done 10 buds in 3 games .. then acouple more talking shit after ... gotta big mexican pizza .. now at home chillen eating pizza and poped a bottle of red ..DZ.com for company....quite night in ..ahhh

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

Hmm this is interesting. I don't have to work tomorrow. I've had a fair, but not excessive amount to drink. But anyway, I still feel that their should always be a "drunk posting thread" where you can just jettison some steam & have no one bring repercussions. Surely with the modern technology, the least we can do is produce one thread where nothing counts.

You, or anyone else, should be allowed to post COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE, IRRESPONSIBLE BULLSHIT and no one should be allowed to call you on it except in this same thread. In another thread, or in REal Life (IRL) it should be off limits. THIS is the thread for DRUNK, IRRESPONSIBLE POST-WHORING!!!!!! FUCKIN' A!!
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

hEY MAYBE HH SHOULD have a thing where...
well I've noticed that some nites u get likkered up &post some shit u shuldn't have. so maybeeee u shuld be given a LONGER TIME to use the "EDIT" option. Like the Morning After .... when ur hungover & u login to see what an ass u've made of urself....:P
Speed Racer

hey i wonder how may peeple hr hv been around long enoguhto rmember when Sanjiro was "HH".

shit Sanjiro sounds like an Akira Kurosawa movie.

:P

fuckI bet Icould diss him any old way &he would never appear. .........even tho I'm from the Old Schoool DZ.Com....

I could get down here & say Sanjiro's a FAG! & he'd probly never notice.
Speed Racer

hey i wonder how may peeple hr hv been around long enoguhto rmember when Sanjiro was "HH".

shit Sanjiro sounds like an Akira Kurosawa movie.

fuckI bet Icould diss him any old way &he would never appear. .........even tho I'm from the Old Schoool DZ.Com....

I could get down here & say Sanjiro's a FAG! & he'd probly never notice.

Oh, I will find you young drunk grasshopper... ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Hey dude and dudettets, It', skydiverbry, Chris & shawn,jeff,EDE. whe ar drunkin' and guess what else CANNIBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

allright!!!!!11 we are drunkkkkkkty so these is the drunk posting thingamabobo.WELL we are drunk and posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i'm a little tipsy too! second time this week, although not nearly as drunk as w/ his heinous, skymonkeyONE and his beautiful wife earlier this week...

that's twice in one week... hasn't happened in years...

-the artist formerly known as sinker