SudsyFist

This chick is hot.

I need all y'all's (thanks, Rebecca) help again. The question of how realistic the admittedly extreme criteria are for qualifying a girl as attractive to me (repeat: to me, subjective, not absolute, lalala) has come up for the 59375th time in the last week, so I thought I'd get some feedback and see what others have to say about what I think is hot.

Judging solely from the attached photo, this young lady is totally Sudsy-doable, totally my style.

What do all y'all (thanks, again, Rebecca) think? :)

Attachment is sorta safe for work. Suggestive, but no nipples or genitalia exposed.

The question of how realistic the admittedly extreme criteria are for qualifying a girl as attractive to me (repeat: to me, subjective, not absolute, lalala) has come up for the 59375th time in the last week, so I thought I'd get some feedback and see what others have to say about what I think is hot.

Y'know, Suds, it's not so much that you pound into our heads what you find attractive (yeah, you're a body Nazi, you'll admit it, let's move on)... we're all attracted to different things and can't very well help that. I don't think anyone is trying to force you to say the chick in the attached picture doesn't get you all sudsy.

It's that you also insist on perpetuating the idea that women who don't have those bodies are somehow wrong and need to "fix" them. Have your preferences, that's all well and good, but maybe lighten up a bit (pun sort of intended) on the anorexia references.

And it's okay, sweetie, I do understand you're just acting out because you can't have me. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My first impression is that she's too skinny. I think women should be soft.

My second impression is that she may be a butterface. There's an ad on television for bowflex showing a guy working out and a gal workign out. Throughout the ad, they NEVER show the gal's face.

To me, the face is most important physical trait, especially the eyes and the smile. All the rest is negotiable.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Judging solely from the attached photo, this young lady is totally Sudsy-doable, totally my style.

What do all y'all (thanks, again, Rebecca) think?

Barbie?

Here's a clue, Suds. When you finally get serious about a woman--you know, one you want to keep, take a look at her mother.

A whole lot of girls who are hot at 19 never even last to 25, much less 40 or more.

That beautiful body may not be in 20 years.

But yeah, she's hot. If you can find her and she'll have you, it's worth at least a night or two of your time.

If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

When you finally get serious about a woman--you know, one you want to keep, take a look at her mother.

A whole lot of girls who are hot at 19 never even last to 25, much less 40 or more.

Truer words were never spoken!

And!

Check out the ankles!

If they look like they were designed to carry a lot of weight....EVENTUALLY they WILL!!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~