noluckned

U.F.O's Canada believes....do you?

I found thishttp://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/11/prweb314382.htm

Now, since I usually take all U.F.O related articles with a pinch of salt, when an ex defense minister seems to believe, I have to reconsider.

I firmly believe that there is life on other worlds, however I have trouble believing that they are visiting ours.

I have in the course of my life seen a few weird things in the sky, but never anything I could clearly call an alien spaceship.

Anybody out there been abducted? or do you have any stories to share? Just wondering.
If you want to see strange flying objects, just take a look around at exit time....lol;)
*Disclaimer*
The views expressed in the above post may or may not be the result of drunkeness or temporary insanity and should only rarely be construed as the views of the poster himself

***Anybody out there been abducted? or do you have any stories to share? Just wondering.

On my second abduction (May 15, 2002), I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail near Wallace Gap (Indian Springs, NC) when I saw a bright object that paralized my body however I could still see but not react. I saw what appeared to be several glowing figures that looked human but there was no indication if they were male or female.

The next thing I remember is being "briefed' on what they had done to me but none of it made any sense to me. I finished my hike and haven't seen them since.

The only thing that I noticed that is different since then, is some partial memory loss at various times in my past. Sometimes it's a blessing especially when the spousal unit starts asking me a lot of questions. I'm just glad they (The Aliens) didn't use the dreaded "anal probe".

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Attached: Alien painted by ancient Texas Indians on cave wall?

I think if they were around as much as some people claim, since the time of ancient Egypt, we would have had verifiable contact by now. So I think it's just a fun myth.

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for this cave painting of a being with a triangular head, five fingers but no thumbs, and wearing a space helmet...

My theory about aliens actually can be summed up best by a Calvin and Hobbes comic in which Calvin proclaims "the surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that they haven't tried to contact us yet."
Really, what about human civilization would make a species that has mastered interstellar travel want to get friendly? Humans are warlike, ferocious, devious, proud and arroganjt by nature. We would greet alien visitors not with open arms and thirsty intellects, but with soldiers and tanks. If aliens sre aware of our existence, they are probably going to leave us the hell alone until we kill ourselves off.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for this cave painting of a being with a triangular head, five fingers but no thumbs, and wearing a space helmet...

Someone couldn't draw might be an explanation. If I tried to draw a somewhat lifesize picture of a human it would probably end up looking like something else. 5 fingers, my stick figures have 5 fingers but I know one of those is the thumb. ;)

Whatever happened to the theory that time travel might have something to do with it? They are us, just far far from now.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Whatever happened to the theory that time travel might have something to do with it? They are us, just far far from now.

This is the best explanation ive ever heard. Thanks!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Here's one from an Arizona cliff wall. It's obvious aliens came here to take advantage of our gravity which is more conducive to BASE jumping than on their home planet. Tell me that's not a pilot chute . . . and talk about a road trip . . .

They are here, and all around us.

How many people have you met that you'd swear are from another planet. I'm heading out to an after-thanksgiving party this afternoon and Jean Boenish will be there, I've often wondered what planet she's from . . . ;)

NickD :)BASE 194

Here's one from an Arizona cliff wall. It's obvious aliens came here to take advantage of our gravity which is more conducive to BASE jumping than on their home planet. Tell me that's not a pilot chute . . . and talk about a road trip . . .

Wearing a camera suit it looks like as well. You'd think mars had the best base jumps by far. Maybe they need air to breathe.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Humans are warlike, ferocious, devious, proud and arroganjt by nature.

You do realize that these are the very traits that drive the advancement of the human race?

-Blind

Thats arguable, but beside the point, what about hose traits would make an intelligent, peaceful race want to contact us?

Humans are warlike, ferocious, devious, proud and arroganjt by nature.

You do realize that these are the very traits that drive the advancement of the human race?

-Blind

Thats arguable, but beside the point, what about hose traits would make an intelligent, peaceful race want to contact us?

The thing is that I don't think that such a race is possible. As long as you have intelligence, you are going to have disagreement. Disagreement builds conflict and conflict abolishes peace. I would go as far to argue that a truely peaceful race is a race on the fast road to exstinction as it signifies a race that is no longer advancing.

We spend so much time, as a race, bemoaning our agression as if it is curse. We seek to abolish it, but that is the height of hubristic folly. Virtually everything we ahve today is based off agression. most of our technology is the result of things developed for war or stands on the shoulder of such tech. Our greatest literature is often about battles or violence and machinations to take power. Even our religions are usually phrased as a conflict.

People may not like it, but it is what we are. We would extingusih what makes us special. Far better would be to to wish for a way that we can positively channel our agression.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Iagree with you to an extent, nuclear technology, space flight, hell..every exploration in the Age of Exploration were based on military/ empire building pursuits. But I'm not trying to debate the basic socio-philisophical center of humanity. I was only trying to say that if little green men were watching our hunk of rock they would either be a peacefu, exploritive race that would strudy us from a distance and let this particular sleeping dog lie, or they would be a warlike race that wanted to subjigate or eliminate the human race. If this were the case, they would have smashed us to pieces long ago. My brains not in gear nough to arfue the subtler points of existence. I just want to talk about UFO sightings.