elpeludo

Are you or a close friend, candidates to go postal?

Hey just because I'm unemployed and I haven't had a single bit for a job prospect in over a month now in a supposedly booming economy where everyone is working and jobs are plentiful, doesn't mean I'll go postal this holiday season. Oh and I'd love to get a job as a mailman, but not a mail sorter.

Now if only I had easy access to a gun ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I hear one more DAMN X-Mas song I will definitely go postal.

The only avoidance to this is to stay away from restaurants,shops,work,bars,home,car,so,kids, and people wearing Santa hats...>:(

You poor bastard... you could be deaf like me and not have that problem... :P :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

dude, no one goes postal anymore, that is so 80's... in the 90's and the new milenium people don't go postal anymore, they go "highschool".......

Droll, but that was funny :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just in case you've had a rough day, here's a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts.
Picture yourself near a stream.
Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
No one but you knows your secret place.
You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world." The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
The water is crystal clear.
You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

***Picture yourself near a stream.
Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
No one but you knows your secret place.
You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world." The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
The water is crystal clear.
You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

BWAHAAAAA!! I love it!B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Right on Plowdirt! That is what that man needed to hear! Come on Brother' do a nudie skydive and let the breeze on your balls blow your stress into the blue! And have that beautiful lady of yours naked and waiting on the landing zone for ya! Don't go postal, there are better things to do like jumping and having great sex! 2 things I know that you are capable of:)
"This is my rifle this is my gun" tis the season to use my gun and grab a gal by the buns! :P

All my best Mikey and Faith!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Hi baby! ;) No, don't worry about us, we plan to get our annual share of tragedies, from our local news media.:o Oh yeah, thanks plowdirt !
We plan plenty of beer too! Especially after a shootin'fest up in the high desert!! :) And "sweeeeet"! love the east west pic! Metalslug
you rock!
el peludo aka:mikeyB|