Ashtanga

Diamonds for Christmas (NSFW)

NSFW! But very funny! Maybe have a quick peek :D

It's a black silhouette... basically you only see the outline, but it's pretty obvious anyway, just takes a second or two longer to recognize it for what it is. :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

did you know that diamonds had no real value till early in the 1900s, and that debiers organized the diamond producers into a cartel to limit production to raise value? and that the phase "Diamonds are forever" was marketing slogan developed by debiers? and...that diamonds are not "rare" at all, mearly limited in release. enough diamonds are mined every year for every person in the united states, just held in storage. stupid little rocks.

did you know that diamonds had no real value till early in the 1900s, and that debiers organized the diamond producers into a cartel to limit production to raise value? and that the phase "Diamonds are forever" was marketing slogan developed by debiers? and...that diamonds are not "rare" at all, mearly limited in release. enough diamonds are mined every year for every person in the united states, just held in storage. stupid little rocks.

Source?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

There are many many sources on this topic, here are just a few.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers_Mining_Company
http://www.ethicalmatters.co.uk/articles.asp?itemID=193&title=Consumer
http://edwardjayepstein.com/diamond/prologue.htm

So like I said in a previous post they are highly overrated, and I'd rather have a sapphire engagement ring than a diamond. :|
Fly it like you stole it!

If some guy gave me diamonds, he wouldn't be getting a blow job. :|

My first engagement, I got exotic tortoises. Later presents were more critters. I've received computer memory for Valentine's Day. And skydiving-related things when I was jumping.

Stuff like that'll get ya a blow job or several, as well as anything else you want, but jewelry?

Forget it.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb