ccowden

I have a little announcement!

So flippen happy for you my brother from another mother.... send him down here I wanna pinch the cheeks...then we will send him to GFD so she can pinch them to...

:ph34r:

Sleep will never be what it once was... you will eventually know how to get baby spit out of clothing, and how to arrange the diaper so you dont get peed on everytime you try to change him
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

So, how did the first night go?

By the way, when the umbilical cord falls off, Cajun lore says if you plant it under a bush or something that isn't doing well in your yard, it will make the bush spring back to life.
I tested this theory when my son was born in LA and mailed the cord to my dad in FL. :ph34r: Once he got over the shock of what was in the envelope, he planted the cord under a rose bush that hadn't been blooming very well. He reported back the next season that the bush had the biggest roses on it that it ever had, I kid you not!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I saved my kids in one of those vacume packed bags.... in hindsight , thinking, of it right now, I should probably dispose of it... to me it was the whole "the last thing that physically connected me to the children" now its just gross

I forget those first nights of baby at home, mine were all a bit older when they finally got to come home so Im curious to find out if Chris got any sleep....

I love parenthood
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Well, the first night is over. Yes, we both got sleep. No, neither of us really SLEPT.;) The best sleep I got was from 4:30am to 6:30am when mommy took a break in the other room and Brennan slept soundly on my chest. And I have to say, even though I wasn't getting the best sleep, it was the coolest thing ever!:)
Night one is in the books. Rough, but good stuff!:)