Mike111

Favourite film of year?

Another movie I really liked, and it might have been straight to video for all I know, was "Crash"

It ran here on our Art Circuit. I didn't get a chance to see it but heard it was brilliant. I've ordered it on DVD.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Was that the one with a guy called Bruce or something in it? the guy from die hard and lethal weapon?

no, that was Batman Begins, and its Bruce Wayne

However Bruce Willis played "Hardigan" in Sin City.

Another movie I really liked, and it might have been straight to video for all I know, was "Crash"

It ran here on our Art Circuit. I didn't get a chance to see it but heard it was brilliant. I've ordered it on DVD.

My idea of what makes a good movie is that it makes me feel something strongly, regardless of what that something is. "Crash" made me feel decidedly uncomfortable, and totally engrossed. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My idea of what makes a good movie is that it makes me feel something strongly, regardless of what that something is. "Crash" made me feel decidedly uncomfortable, and totally engrossed.

Agreed, and if that's the case may i suggest you get hold of a German film (not the sexy kind) called "The Experiment" - it made me feel exactly the same way. But was utterly brilliant!

Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

That one is a close second! "May contain nuts!"

My fav... Willy Wonka! I giggled every time Johnny Depp spoke! "I have got to remember where I park that thing". =)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I introduced my son to the "Wrong Trousers" when he was very young. My favorite is Gromit up against the wall "standing" shaking his little paws. AAUUGGHHHH!!!!!!

And I gave my husband a Wallace and Gromit sweatshirt for Christmas a few years back! =)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

The Byron Boogie Freefly Film Festival.

Crash

Million Dollar Baby

(only movies i saw this year)

We have similar tastes. (Except I haven't seen the Byron Boogie:P)
Personally, I think all the big epics, such as Troy, Alexander, and Kingdom of Heaven sucked. They don't even come close to Gladiator and Lord of the Rings.
And don't even get me started on Mr and Mrs Smith...:S

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."