micro

Ultimate Jumpship

I really like the way that you think (sometimes:P) ... a DZ.COM Mr Douglas.... cracking idea....

why, um, thank you ;)

me thinks a dz.com jump ship would also need some nice accomodations inside, for travelling from dz.to dz, so perhaps this will do?

http://www.controller.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?OHID=1088815&guid=B44F647D9B5341728CDFC88B39ED669F

offered at 270k. If 10,000 of us contributed 27$ each, we could buy it. For those who could contribute more, we could establish a maintenance endowement (sp?) or something, new paint job, etc.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I really like the way that you think (sometimes:P) ... a DZ.COM Mr Douglas.... cracking idea....

why, um, thank you ;)

me thinks a dz.com jump ship would also need some nice accomodations inside, for travelling from dz.to dz, so perhaps this will do?

http://www.controller.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?OHID=1088815&guid=B44F647D9B5341728CDFC88B39ED669F

offered at 270k. If 10,000 of us contributed 27$ each, we could buy it. For those who could contribute more, we could establish a maintenance endowement (sp?) or something, new paint job, etc.

I like the redbull one more...However do you think they would let us lease it? then we wouldn't have to worry about the maintenance and you could just get a yearly payment (dues) for the plane...what do you say;)
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I like the redbull one more...However do you think they would let us lease it? then we wouldn't have to worry about the maintenance and you could just get a yearly payment (dues) for the plane...what do you say

no no no, we need to own it as a community... and I wanna be the caretaker and quit my day job. ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

do you have the boogie circuit mapped out yet?? make sure to add The Batavia Boogie starting the wednesday after july 4th... july 5th to the 9th.

slow down there donkey! have you paid up your share yet? didn't THINK so! you pay up and we'll be there in batavia!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hey there Mr "lets buy a really expensive plane" skydiver of Genius.........

You come up with such stupid ideas like buying a huge plane...............
You think it'll cost peanuts to run............
You'll fly around all the airshows grabbing at all the women that come up to you because of your jumpsuit..................
You'll take delight in showing them around your dz.com plane.........
You'll get them to stand on the bomb bay doors while you pull the lever.....................from 12,000 foot.................without a 'chute'
You'll take all the girls into the cockpit and repeatedly tell them to touch your lever.......................

Mr "lets buy a really expensive plane" skydiver of Genius lets take our hats off to such a wonderfully stupid idea....................................................

;);););):P:P:P:P

www.myspace.com/durtymac

alright folks, here's the scoopie... we buy an old dc-3 and take to these guys right here....

http://www.baslerturbo.com/DEFAULT.html

They outfit it w/ turbines, larger payload, some nice cabin seats up front, nice jump seats in the rear, redo the wings and voila... we have the best mutha fuckin jump ship out there... well, maybe except for the dc-9, but ours won't cost so much to maintain.

see pics.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

:| you never get to touch our plane. nor shall you jump it. nor shall you boink any hot babes in it.

all you shall do, all the days of your life, is watch from the ground, or from the pathetic confines of a 182, as we frolick and freefall from the party plane.

and from there you will cry and say, why am I such a dick? :P

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...