kc10boom

Shity Weather in Nor Cal

I've noticed that not to many peeps were available yesterday

There were Skydunce regulars jumping in Lodi yesterday. ;)

Hopefully, at least Sunday morning will be clear. We are planning a sunrise jump at SkyDance for the New Year...hells yehB|

I heard. Unfortunatly the weather looks like clouds.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yeah!!! Forget this weather up here! It is so hit and miss it's killing me! I only get a couple random days off a week as a server. I just left cloudy nashville with a big smile looking forward to a nice winter break of skydiving in sunny cali, WTF happened?! O well, hollister was AMAZING on the 24th. If monterrey was open they were def. clear too. im gonna try and jump thursday and/or friday if anyone is up for it. Im in danville, but ill make the trek to where ever it's clear. Rumor is skydance is open sunday for new years, any others? If i serve another rich guy that screws me on the tip im gonna go nuts, how bout an unofficial "jump the rain away boogie?" K, Im done bitching, hopefully ill see some of you out there in the next few days. clear skies all

Brett
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Awww get over it.. its winter along the Pacific Coast... I mean sheesh right now its blowing 30 MPH here at my house in the foothills of the Cascades... and the power has gone out twice this monring so far... and its POURING rain...Poor Californians... sheesh

Does skydance have a loft to sleep in? That sunrise jump sounds like a lot of fun. I'm working new years night, probably wont be able to head out till 1 AMish. What are the chances i could roll in around 2:30 AM, crash somewhere there to try and make the morning load?

Obsessive? Yes...OBSESSIVE??? Yes....

Brett
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Does skydance have a loft to sleep in? That sunrise jump sounds like a lot of fun. I'm working new years night, probably wont be able to head out till 1 AMish. What are the chances i could roll in around 2:30 AM, crash somewhere there to try and make the morning load?

Obsessive? Yes...OBSESSIVE??? Yes....

Brett

There is a patch of loan to setup a tent or they sometimes (maybe more like usually) have a couple of rooms in one of the trailers near the hangar that you could maybe get a key stashed beforehand if you let someone know. Call manifest and ask. As my mom says, it never hurts to ask.

FYI: The sunrise jump has been postponed until further notice, due to weather:(

We did one last year, which was sooo beautiful and a bunch of fun!!! Ralf will schedule one for when the weather is better and NOT after a night when people will be out late and be drinking;).

And yes, we were jumping all day at Lodi last Monday:D