AlexCrowley

Well???

Defend yourselves.

Officer, I realize there is no excuse for what I did. None at all.

Just like there was no excuse for the bastard that set fire to the orphanage I was driving past less than an hour ago. I didn't care about excuses, though. They didn't matter at the time. Not to me, and certainly not to the 168 children and 15 wide-eyed puppies that I single-handedly rescued.

No officer, there are no excuses.

After I left the orphange and was driving past the nursing home where I volunteer my free time, and saw that it was under seige by a group of terrorists who were threatening to kill and maim those sweet old people, I knew I had no excuse not to stop and help. After single-handedly capturing the terrorists and personally turning them over to your shift supervisor, I knew that he too, is a man of no excuses.

So please officer, treat me just like you would anyone else.

Walt

So please officer, treat me just like you would anyone else.

Just sign here...this is not an admission of guilt, but merely a statement you agree to appear on the above listed date...

Now be on your way son...but keep in mind that while you were wasting you time saving puppies...the Krispy Cream across from the orphanage was robbed.

You really need to work on your PRIORITIES!>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I don't need to defend myself. The world needs protection from me.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)