skip

Battlefield 2

Hey is anyone here playing Battlefield 2? I’ve been having lots of fun lately finding base exit points and figured it would be fun to find some like minded people, find an empty server, and make some base jumps/skydives together, (I think there’s a way we can “video” each other). Ha -- I guess that’s kind of stupid silly, but whatever I’ve been having fun finding new objects and catching the occasional high altitude chopper ride.

If you happen to be interested let me know and we can figure out a day and time, and then look for an empty server at said day/time.

out

neilp

How is that game? I haven't played it yet. I loved the Desert Combat Mod for Battlefield 1942 and enjoyed it. Also how does it compare to Joint Operations if you have played that?

Chris
--------
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy s#$* what a ride!'"

Not to ruin your thread ---

Hey aren't you the guy that started the Chris Christian Skydive Temple Pro Am Swoop Comp?

Yes, that would be me. The latest and greatest thing to hit the swooping tour. You should come out and compete sometime, if your tennis ankle isn't acting up again ;)

Once I get the web page up I'll start posting meet results.

Chris
--------
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy s#$* what a ride!'"

Absolutely AWESOME game. I have been playing the original with DC mod for years now. Mostly multiplayer online. Doesnt get boring. I will put it in direct competition with the grand daddy of them all - Doom.

BF2 is fuckin awesome. I have a cracked version, so i cant play online, but i can host a private server i guess. I dont think it checks for the key on private servers. I also have the Enhanced Edition and Realism mods on it.
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

yep i'v been playing BF2 since it came out.

I was play the DC mod before that as well. I LOVED to fly the AH-6 Little Birds. I could land them between the buildings and shit.

I love bf2 but i hate the chopper controls!!!! the Hover is a nice function but the flight is not nearly as flexible as in DC.

My screen name is {{DZ.COM}}Viking So if you see me around give me a shout.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

i cant play the official servers... no key - cracked version. But i love the game so much i might just go out and buy it :)
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

Look for (K¥ØT) Segfault that's me. I play on some of the ranked Bf2 servers. (CSM) Crack Smoking Monkeys have a pretty active server.

Frag-ya later.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I definatley want to get into a clan for this game. Someone pm me and lets make it happen.

Ya this is a clan based game for sure. Mine is pretty much dead. :S We were a DC based clan and competed in some internet leagues. Was alot of fun, then DC got boring specially when the screenshots and videos of BF2 were being released. So when Guildwars came out about 80% of my clan jumped on board that game. They've not quit playing it is the problem .. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

i'd be interested too.

I really like the team work aspect of the game - it's so important. It makes the gaming experience a lot more fun when you have a plan. Kinda like in jumping :)

Anyone else?

ok kids, lets make it happen!

I added a few of you to my buddy list, but {ØØ}FrEaK_aCcIdEnT and (K¥ØT) Segfault do not exist according to http://bf2tracker.com
BTW my handle is sixfrost

Man.. love this game, my eyes are bleeding man. B|

Check here for some outrageous videos.. i recommend the 'Ya Rayah stunts' one. ;)

http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/?user_category_id=179557

Man i just checked out that video - aside from it being pretty damn funny, i was amazed at how much you could skydive in the game! I don't have it, but it looks like you could do some basic tracking jumps? I'm going to buy it now - we should get a group of people together, get to max altitude and see if we can film a tracking jump together.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

ANyone else playing this now that didnt put thier username on the thread?

Mines sugarglider.

Chur

You should check out Call of Duty 2 and FEAR. Much better than BF2 IMHO