TrophyHusband

look what i did to my kid!

yes i remember the rat tails, never had one myself thought htere were nutty. most my friends had them, I even cut one off one buddy of mine hehehe...we never spoke again hmmm.

P.s. I really wouldnt want to be that guy when his wife gets home. Im thinking cold dinners and sleeping on coach for a while here

it really shouldn't be that bad. the poor kid grows a mullet naturally, and since he won't sit still for a normal haircut, shaving his head has always been the solution. the biggest fear is of the grandmothers. i always get in a lot of trouble from them both whenever we shave his head. as for my wife, she has a sense of humor as evidence by her marriage to me and subsequent agreement to bear my offspring twice. her initial reaction she still be good though.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

You are SO dead.:ph34r:

omg thats exactly what i thought! i remember cutting my sons hair once before a family reunioun...it was so horrible i borrowed my sisters dog clippers to fix it...that didn't work, so i ended up taking him to a barber. thank god the kid had alot of hair.

i have no illusions about becoming a hairdresser.

funny thing is meg apparently reads dz.com at work. i got a phonecall with instructions that it had better be fixed by the time she gets home. i would just let it ride, but he goes to daycare tommorrow and i just don't have the balls to let him go like that.

by the way, i might jump perrine in march when some of the gold coast crew comes up to sun valley.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

funny thing is meg apparently reads dz.com at work. i got a phonecall with instructions that it had better be fixed by the time she gets home. i would just let it ride, but he goes to daycare tommorrow and i just don't have the balls to let him go like that.

by the way, i might jump perrine in march when some of the gold coast crew comes up to sun valley.

You're a way lucky man!!! Meg and you are way awesome!!! I miss you both soo much...If you find yourselves in S. Florida...come my way!

it really shouldn't be that bad. the poor kid grows a mullet naturally, and since he won't sit still for a normal haircut,

Is it just me? I don't think a kid should be the one who determines whether he has to sit still for the short time a haircut takes.

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but if this is true, then I would think more parent-instilled discipline is in order.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"