2fat2fly

I need Girly drinks

Cosmo or Lemon Drop Martini is a girly girl drink...so is a Washington Apple with Crown Royal...neither you can taste the alcohol and she'll get wasted quick:P But, that's not your style....so you might want to suggest she sticks with wine.:ph34r:

Gin and tonic's pretty girly, imho....lol.

linz

Just be warned a lot of people don't like the flavor of gin, including me.

I would personally prefer an Ameretto Sour, or an Ameretto and soda, or a Vodka cranberry, or a Screwdriver. Anything with Malibu is yummy.

But my current choice of drink is Jack and Diet Coke.

1) Midori and lemon juice (if you're gonna use lemonade, please squeeze some fresh lemon in there, too, otherwise it's just way too sweet sometimes)

2) 1 measure Pimm's No. 1 + 1/2 measure blue curacao + 1 measure cream - shake well!

3) White Russian: 1 measure of vodka and 1 of kahlua, plus 2 measures of milk, some grated nutmeg on top

4) Baileys Smoothie: 1 measure Baileys, 1/2 measure Kahlua, 1/2 measure Advocaat, 2 measures cream, 1 banana (sliced). Put everything in a blender, plus some ice, and belnd it well. Amazing!

Note: Always shake these drinks with plenty of ice, they're much better tasting when they're served cold

Livendive has a drink called a duck fart. Tastes much, much better than the name sounds. Lots of booze without any alcohol taste.

A well mixed margarita is so tasty and should not have too strong an alcohol taste is good tequila is used. I used this recipe stolen from Martha Stewart. If you want girly, go to Martha. I made these at a party and they were a big hit. Be careful, they sneak up on you.

Perfect Margarita

Serves 6
A good margarita depends on the quality of its ingredients; always use the best tequila you can find. Margaritas can be made in a blender or served on the rocks, according to taste. Use a citrus reamer, a small, fluted cylindrical wooden tool, to extract every last drop of juice from the limes.

1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Coarse salt
Ice cubes
1 3/4 cups tequila
1/4 cup Cointreau
1/4 cup Grand Marnier
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
2 to 4 tablespoons Lime Simple Syrup (Rose's Lime can be used)

1. To salt-rim the glasses, rub a cut lime around the rim of each glass. Fill a saucer with salt, and dip each glass, upside down, into the salt. Set aside.

2. Fill a blender jar three-quarters full of ice cubes. Pour tequila, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, lime juice, and simple syrup over the ice. Begin blending on low, then increase the speed to high, until the ice is very finely chopped and the mixture is frothy. Taste for sweetness, adding more simple syrup if necessary. Blend a few seconds more, and pour into the salt-rimmed glasses. Serve immediately.

I am a bartender....

the drink you are looking for is called a:

WET PUSSY

1 oz Peach Schnapps
1/2 zo Apple Pucker
Cranberry Juice to taste

makes a great shooter. For a cocktail size version i'd double the peach, and 1 shot of apple. Trust me, they will say YUM and you will get laid....

Any fruity drink will mask the alcohol. Vodka is EASY to mask as it really doesn't have a strong bite. Lemon Drops, Apple Martinis, Vodka and Red Bull, Cape Cod (vodka, cranberry, squeeze of lime), bloody mary, etc.
FGF #6
Darcy

1. To salt-rim the glasses, rub a cut lime around the rim of each glass. Fill a saucer with salt, and dip each glass, upside down, into the salt. Set aside.

Try this using Li Hing Mui instead of salt for a taste of the islands.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.