Thanatos340

I Joined a Cult!!!

That is what I was told by many of my Wuffo friends last night.:S

I end up going over to an old Friends House late last night to watch the UFC Fights. Lots of old friends there I hadnt seen in a year or two.
Soon as I walk in they all tell me that I joined a Cult called Skydiving and that they were ther for an Intervention.:D:D

I found quite humorous how serious some of them were.

So I Popped in Yard Hippies Year End DVD that I had just picked up, Made them watch it and then told them I had to get back to the Compound!!B|:P

So if Skydiving is a Cult... Who is the Leader? Bill Booth??:D:D

Soon as I walk in they all tell me that I joined a Cult called Skydiving and that they were ther for an Intervention.:D:D

Intervention?? Whats so bad about skydiving?? So what if we think about it all day, spend all of our money and time doing it, and wish for blue sky's all week long. That does mean I have a problem. right? :)

Sounds like them people got issues!

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=cretin+church&num=10&scoring=r&hl=en&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=rec.skydiving&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=5&as_maxm=2&as_maxy=2006&safe=off

Unfortunately the site itself no longer exists, and archive.org doesn't have it indexed.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

You know Jay being part of the farm is a cult either like it or go across the street. Either way, wew will still play cards without ya....OH and who won money on the superbowl:D:D:D:D:D:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So if Skydiving is a Cult... Who is the Leader? :D:D

Considering the fact that my birthday this year falls on 06/06/06, I'd say it's me.

>:(

No your just the dirty old tart of the organization:P

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Considering the fact that my birthday this year falls on 06/06/06, I'd say it's me.

You listen here you twat, I may be old and dirty but I am not a tart! :ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

You listen here you WANKER, I may be old and dirty but I am not a tart! :ph34r:

Thats better

That is what I was told by many of my Wuffo friends last night.:S

I end up going over to an old Friends House late last night to watch the UFC Fights. Lots of old friends there I hadnt seen in a year or two.

I found quite humorous how serious some of them were.

So I Popped in Yard Hippies Year End DVD that I had just picked up, Made them watch it and then told them I had to get back to the Compound!!B|:P

So if Skydiving is a Cult... Who is the Leader? Bill Booth??:D:D

Sooooo....:$ Um... how many DD's did you get from skydiver's while you were there... I bet that helped their opinion of you greatly!! :ph34r::)

It doesn't matter what flavor!!! Just drink it. I'll have some AFTER you have yours so you can tell me if it's good or not:D:D:D

I beg to differ... I don't like grape Kool-Aide... so I won't drink it if it's grape... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Kool Aid is good stuff, however i have had the same thing happen to be as far as my friends go. They make fun, or poke fun at skydiving, but i think basically they don't understand what they are poking fun at or why they are intimidated, all they know is that they are intimidated, and i think that it makes some people feel a little insecure. just what i am thinking. I do know that once a stranger finds out that you skydive all "normal" conversation that you might have been having is ruined and you will be talking about skydiving for the rest of the night. This happend at my cousin's wedding. I would be talking to someone, my uncle (he is kind of "different") would walk up and be like you know he jumps out of planes right...and there went the conversation. I digress...Damnit i did it again.
Ummm...Help...
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Well put HB... Fortunately most of my good wuffo friends are fairly non-chalant about the fact that I skydive... Of course they often do their own things on the weekends I skydive and I *do* make time for them...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I would be talking to someone, my uncle (he is kind of "different") would walk up and be like you know he jumps out of planes right...and there went the conversation.

It's really fucking annoying, isn't it? I've had to have words with one friend to stop her introducing me as "This is Dave. He skydives."

Grrrr.