Thanatos340

I Joined a Cult!!!

Well put HB... Fortunately most of my good wuffo friends are fairly non-chalant about the fact that I skydive... Of course they often do their own things on the weekends I skydive and I *do* make time for them...

See WHUFFOS serve no purpose in life...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

who jay you sick fuck no seriously you sick fuck no no no your sick my mind just cant compute jay in what ever your talking about....Wow you really are sick
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I always tell people, "At least I'm doing it."

How many people buy a football jersey for "their team" ?
Ummm... right. Their team.

Their participation? Giving them money. They should join my team. I need a webpage and a newsletter to send out. "Hi, send me your money. Thanks." :S

Fishing shows on tv. How lazy do you have to be to watch fishing ? "I was going to go fishing today, but I strained my drinking elbow."
:ph34r::D

I,am addicted and totally drawn into my MASTER"S DOMAIN! I shall jump on command, I love packing, Bill Booth is God,DZ. com is the voice I follow All hail the sky gods All hail the sky Gods All hail the sky Gods :D:D:D:D:P BLUE SKIES BLACK DEATH Bryan
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)