kelel01

Best. Email. Ever. (for me, I mean).

My Anatomy and Physiology professor just sent me an e-mail congratulating me on my "very excellent exam score" (our first test, which we took yesterday morning). And since he hasn't posted the grades yet, I have no idea what it is, but WOW! I'm in shock! I felt good about it when I left, but that's really nice of him to send that e-mail. :)

congrats! A&P was one of my favorite classes in college. human embryology was a fave too. except the part where the professor brought in his daughter's placenta... he had preserved it...she was a student too, sat right next to me... she was quite embarassed. He was an eccentric man.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

:o

And back to A&P . . . I'm just glad that we're done with the cell life cycle and respiration stuff for a while. I didn't find that the least bit interesting. I'm more of a gross anatomy kinda girl. ;)

yeah, sorry for the brief hijack there...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I'm more of a gross anatomy kinda girl. ;)

There's about seven different ways to go with that. But I'm not in a humorous mood today. Maybe someone else wants to run with that ball?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hey, no worries. My middle name is hijack (as in threads). And that story was certainly interesting. :D

And while I would love to think that my professor has the hots for me (as it would make for an easy "A" :P), he doesn't know who I am. Nor does he even know that I'm a female, most likely. Kelly is a somewhat androgenous name. :D

I just thought it was a very nice, encouraging thing to say. :)

Hey, no worries. My middle name is hijack (as in threads). And that story was certainly interesting. :D

And while I would love to think that my professor has the hots for me (as it would make for an easy "A" :P), he doesn't know who I am. Nor does he even know that I'm a female, most likely. Kelly is a somewhat androgenous name. :D

I just thought it was a very nice, encouraging thing to say. :)

WOOHOOO!!! Way to go. Wish my students would do that good :D:D:D

and if he had the hots for you, he would have failed you then sent an email asking if you wanted a better grade. you get more responses that way :o
Scars remind us that the past is real

see I knew you were smart! Good idea callin the wife-in-law to get up to speed on everything, cuz you knew I wouldnt remember right? :P

congrats kel, just keep up the good work for a couple more years! :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865