base428

How Can I Keep Deer Off My Property?

spread human hair around the property line

very good method.

you can use the less desireable ( by most) method of wrestling the biggest buck to the ground and fucking it into submission. From what I hear, that'll usually scare em off.
My photos

My Videos

My neighbor's wife allegedly was hit in the head by 2-liter bottles of Coke that were pushed on the top shelves from one aisle to the next. Nobody saw her get hit, but apparently the 2-liters did fall into the next aisle where she was. She complains of arm/neck pain, but that hasn't stopped her from working in the yard and carrying heavy things around. I wish Walmart would set up surveillance outside her house - it might change the outcome of the trial......

The same thing happened to me at wal-mart, except it was a box with a camping tent instead of soda bottles. I blocked the thing because I didn't have time to move, and was fine except for a bruise on my forearm. The manager was quite apologetic. If I'd broken something or been severely injured and wal-mart didn't pay up, you bet I'd have sued them.

Also, chronic pain doesn't necessarily stop people from doing things they need to do. Just because something is physically uncomfortable and you'd rather not be in pain, it doesn't always mean you can't do things like lifting boxes or gardening. It can mean that doing things like that are quite uncomfortable or painful, but you are physically capable of doing them. You just deal with it. I competed in karate tournaments with a sprained ankle. I handed the crutches to my coach, got in the ring and fought, then took the crutches back after the match. Just because I was fighting doesn't mean I wasn't injured, or that the injury didn't hurt like hell. It just meant that I was willing to put up with it. It may be the same situation with your neighbor.

With regards to your deer issue: The sprinkler sounds like a good idea. Also, they have motion sensors that will bark like a dog when activated, and your yard already smells like dog to the deer.

I saw the neatest trick on TV the other week. Motion activated water sprinker. If anything triggers it, it will start spraying a stream of water in its direction and makes a lot of noise as it works. They used it for the exact thing you are looking at.

They are based on a Japanese Shishi Odoshi which means Japanese Deer Scare. The Shishi Odoshi have been around for a couple of centuries, but the new one attaches to a garden hose. I have one, yand it squirts anything that comes with in about 20 feet of it. Good side effect is that it waters your garden a bit too.
The colorful reflective ribbon doesn't work well with the deer here, because they are too tame. When people feed them much, they get used to human smells, so hair doesn't work well either. Dried blood works until it gets wet, as does fox urine.
Can you tell I've had a little experience trying to get rid of deer?
Well, truly you are never going to get rid of them, and there is NOTHING that ALWAYS works, so try it all, and plant extra so that when they are hungry and eat your stuff, you still have stuff left over.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

My next door neighbors have recently been feeding a LARGE pack of deer in the area. I live in West Virginia, so there's no shortage of Bambi's in the area. Unfortunately, deer have been eating my small trees, bushes, and my lawn is littered with deer turds. Every other night, another deer jumps out in front of my car as I approach my house.

Short of taking a piss around the perimeter of my neighbor's house, do you have any recommendations on removing the deer from the neighborhood? Thanks.

Kill Bambi...

Hunt.

They certainly sound like scumbags. :| Damn, Walmart has those surveillance cameras in every damn aisle! Wouldn't they be able to find the tape on the day and time in question? Probably not if it happened more than a few weeks ago. Tapes have probably been recorded over and over. If you want to screw them out of their lawsuit, videotape the woman doing the stuff she's doing and give the evidence to Walmart's lawyer. Should be a slam dunk. Of course, you'd want to make sure the viewpoint is not from your property in case Walmart wants to show them the video and make them explain. :P

Thank god I don't have scumbags as neighbors. Actually, I only have one neighbor's house within view of my house. B|

My neighbor's wife allegedly was hit in the head by 2-liter bottles of Coke that were pushed on the top shelves from one aisle to the next. Nobody saw her get hit, but apparently the 2-liters did fall into the next aisle where she was. She complains of arm/neck pain, but that hasn't stopped her from working in the yard and carrying heavy things around. I wish Walmart would set up surveillance outside her house - it might change the outcome of the trial......

I also photographed the same neighbor stealing gravel from another neighbor who was building his house. Plus, I heard that my neighbor moved next to me because they sued the city they used to live in. And my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to put up some "No Trespassing" signs in fancy cursive around the property line. Gotta love it.

Oh, the vacant lot on the other side of me is owned by some wacko who hates dogs. He put up a sign that cites the city leash law. Plus, on his house further down the street, he has a "Speed Limit 7" and more "dog waste transmits diseases" signs. The guy is a fruitcake. My front door camera busted him picking up all the dog crap in his vacant lot and placing it on my walkway (even though many dogs crapped there). I think I'm gonna put up a "Speed Limit 8" sign on my property. Man, I love outdoor cameras on my house.....

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My best friends dad had a christmas tree farm here in Georgia. The deer would eat the tops of the trees, which stunted their growth. He ended up with a crop of "Christmas Bushes". They tried everything to keep the deer away and nothing worked, at least for long. They even tried an electric fence wire, strung at about 4'. It worked for a little while and then the deer learned to jump over it. In a moment of inspiration, they turned the fence off, smeared it with cheap peanut butter, then turned it back on. Worked like a charm. The deer just can't pass giving the ole pb a good lick. As long as they recharge the wire with pb once a week or so they have had no more deer problems for the last 20 years!

A friend of mine wanted to get rid of her deer after they ate the bark from her new trees. She bought these "post" that had a "D" battery and some wire loops on top of them them and stuck those all over. The post had a cotton ball on top and you would add some accorn scent on it, the deer would come over and smell it and get shocked on the nose from the loops and run off, it's a once bit, twice shy thing. The deer after getting shocked didn't come back.

Here's some on E-bay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Havahart-Electronic-Repellent-for-Deer_W0QQitemZ7743557199QQcategoryZ50365QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Havahart-Electronic-Repellent-for-Deer_W0QQitemZ7743557199QQcategoryZ50365QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem