ntrprnr

To all our friends living in warm places today...

Beauty of living in the last undeveloped section of Manhattan. You're looking north from 57th St. on the Hudson River. Will soon all be -Trump-ified.

It's not supposed to go above freezing the first 3 days I'm in Colorado this week. I'm scared. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with weather like that. Can you learn to ski when it's 25 out and snowing or am I better off staying inside?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

mama, I learned to ski here in Wisconsin a loooong time ago. I have never skied during the day either. It was always very cold, usually below 10 degrees or so. Of course you can learn that way. The very act of skiing helps to keep you warm. As a plus, when it stays cold, the powder stays, well, powder!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

haha I'm right outside of NYC and it's still pretty snowy here too. We have about 2 feet and it hasn't stopped yet. I wish I had a camera with me right now, I can barely see out my window since its still blizzard-like here and on the bottom floor of the building I'm in, the snow is up to the windows.

I wanna go out and play in it;) But I'm stuck in bed sick [:/]

*daizey*

It's a little on the ...uhhh... chilly side here in the Boston area, too. At least we got out and about yesterday; today we're hotel-bound. Fortunately the Sunday paper got delivered, there's Olympics coverage, and I have a pile of DVDs, because there's *nothing* open around here. Tried to go to the Starbucks on the corner but found it all locked up. Oh, well. I haven't seen a good solid blizzard in years. Guess I picked a good weekend not to go back home! (Shut up all you people in Seattle where it's sunny and relatively nice this weekend!)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Went to the Black Death Boogie at Elderslie where they were running 4 way scrambles. It was so hot and sunny that I felt the early stages of heat exhaustion. Only got 3 jumps in but you know it was a good boogie when only the students are jumping on Sunday. ;)

I'm so glad I'm not at home. Gotta love Oz!