SkydiveStMarys

What are you drivin' these days?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boogie Ride!! 2003 Toyota 4Runner 4wd SR5. LOVE my truck! Its so pretty..

How you doin'

Nice truck girl

2006 Toyota 4Runner 4WD SR5...

My snowride..

01 4Runner 4WD SR5 Sport

Toys are the only thing I would drive

#148 Sonic Scrat
"Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the eyes?" Woodpecker pulling out his pants pockets to the waitress

I have hit the wall. I can no longer say I am anything but what I am. A moderate Republican, adult, parent and husband.

My wife says my 5 yr old is more mature, but I drive a...,...,a..., 05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Auto doors and lift gate, stow and go seats, two TVs, two car seats, 3.8L engine, Black, all tinted.

I did make my attempt at youth, I primed and painted the brake calipers on the very large disc brakes, neon green. I also put in a after market airbox and filter. The machine is hot, about 215 hp.
I am crying now. At least I have a lot of jumps and jump a super hot rod canopy.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

My daily ride is a 2005 Toyota Tundra access cab (the suicide doors) SR-5 Limited with the TRD off road package. Easy cruising truck, about to turn 30K on the odo. But my baby that was my daily ride is '76 Porsche 912E. Now that I've got my truck, I can let my Porsche be the garage queen she wants to be. A lot of fun to drive.

1974 Ford Bronco, 302ci/305HP, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Carb and Cam, Centerforce Clutch/Pressure plate, 3.5 inch lift, 13/33 BFG All terrains, Zebra paint, Bikini/hardtop and differential skid plates.

(Also have a 1998 Dodge Dakota 4x4 , Black and Silver.)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

i drove a 98 sentra until a jerk ran a red light and totalled it back in jan. now i'm saving up to live a long time dream of owning a Stingray. till then i'm renting/ driving the 01 saturn of my friend who bought a mini van after the birth of his second child.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

My 91 Saab died - transmission - so I'm driving my back up vehicle until I can find a replacement auto I like.

The back up vehicle is a 1963 Studebaker Champ pick-up. It's not the best, but it gets me arround.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

2006 Scion tC, Silver, 5 Speed, Spoiler, IPOD Stereo, with "Impeach Bush" and "Skydive AZ" stickers in the back window.

FUN! B|

Other Car is a 2003 Toyota Camry XLE. 4 cylinder, auto, a soft squishy "boat" compared to the tC. Jet black with tint. This car has side impact airbags so my wife and son ride in it. ;)

1977 Jeep CJ7.

Damn you!!! I used to have one until I took in into a tree at about 60 MPH. Had 4 inch lift, 31 inch tires and a bored and stroked 258-6. Still have pretty much everything but a body and frame for another one.

As for what I drive right now, whatever rig my parents let me take since mine has been without plates or insurance since August 04.

Pictures of my 1986 S-10 are provided below but right now I either drive a 2000 Chevy Tahoe (moms) or 1994 Chevy K1000 (1/2 ton truck)(dads). The truck will be given to me when my dad gets a new one in a few years and I am actually talking to them about buying the Tahoe now that I have a job.

On Campus: Riding an 01 Red Schwin, Shimano Hardware, on 26's(High Roller, what can I say B|) No pic, sorry.

Daily Driver is a 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, rebuilt from ground up.

Soon a 1972 Chevy Shortbed Truck, it is in the making, building it from the ground up too(A Tad easier), should finish it this summer.
~Dale

The bus or my bike (cycle). Its pretty easy on an Island 9 x 5 miles.

When you said island, here I was thinking you were living on some tropical island where the sun was out all the time.

Then I looked at your profile and it said, UK. For the record, that's not an island. That's the UK.

The UK is a little bigger than 9x5 miles. He lives on Jersey, in the Channel Islands.

My nephew's (if he earns it that is) '98 Ford Ranger extended cab. He has 10 months (till he turns 16) to give me 1 good reason I should give it to him. One report card with all 'A's would do it.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville