Flarelatedad

Fire Chief Caught On The Lamb

Now I can honestly say, I've seen everyhting...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0307062sheep1.html

Fire Chief Caught On The Lamb
Arizona man, 52, found with pants down in neighbor's barn
MARCH 7--If our mail is any indication, many of you are very interested in the case of the Arizona man who was arrested this weekend after being found in a neighbor's barn with his pants down and a gray lamb at his side. Leroy Johnson, a deputy chief with the Mesa Fire Department, was nabbed shortly after the neighbor's teenage daughter watched him drag the animal into the family barn Saturday afternoon. When later confronted, the 52-year-old Johnson, who apparently had been drinking, told the neighbor (who has the improbable name of Alan Goats), "You caught me Alan, I tried to fuck your sheep." We'll let you explore all the gory details yourself, via a (too) detailed Maricopa County Sheriff's Office report. Johnson, seen at right in a booking photo, was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct, and public sexual indecency. Along with releasing its report on the incident, the sheriff's office provided TSG with evidence photos of the poor lamb--who is pictured below--and the alleged scene of the crime. We'll excuse ourselves now. We have to shower. (8 pages)

He took me through the corral gate and I saw the victim for the first time. She was a small grey lamb about three feet tall and four feet long

I wonder if they'll make her take the stand? :D

Alan did not see Leroy's gentiles and didn't remember if he was wearing any underwear

Did he see his jews then? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No one has taken the obvious road and asked where clay was? :P

Why would we want to go for the most obvious - DUH - he's working for the fire department now.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In his defense, that is one sexy lamb! Hot damn!

Maybe not right away, but after a few beers.....she could look ok. Shit happpens.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

The lamb was probably coming on to him. Little sluts.:P

I agree. That lamb just looks like trouble. Clearly the fire chief is the victim here. She led him on.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Now I can honestly say, I've seen everyhting...

Warpedskydiver will now recommend summary execution by a bullet to the brain.

You seem to have so much anger in your life . You must have some real guilt issues with the life you are living to attack as many people as you do here .

The lamb was probably coming on to him. Little sluts.:P

That's an incredibly sexist remark! The lamb does look really sexy but that did *not* give him the right to take what he wanted!

Walt

What do you want - his sister was out of town.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun