skytash

Look what I just bought

I have two now. One of them has become quite the pain in the ass. I wonder what ever made me think investing in rental properties was a good idea. :S:D

i see from your profile you are in Georgia? i have rental properties in Florida, and yes, they have become a pain in the ass, huge amount of maintainence espenses. however the ones in california are great. no repair costs, always rented. i now only invest in west coast properties . was wondering why your rental is a pain in the ass.

was wondering why your rental is a pain in the ass.

It wouldn't be so bad except the fact that I am out of the country for 90 days at a time then home for 30. I bought the house back in October 05 and I STILL haven't managed to get all the repairs done. The homeowner's assoc in this community causes more problems than they solve. Just hard to take care of from the other side of the planet. Once I get it fixed up and a property manager taking care of it it'll be fine. Just have to get there.........:S

oooooh ....a HOA....yep, would never go near one with a HOA. In phonenix houses actually sell for more if the DONT have an HOA. While my wife an I were working on location, we would be gone for 10 months or so...so we had a property manager...deffinately the way to go. But now that we are home, we do it ourselves...and same 600 a month in fees.

Now some pictures of YOU in your home?B|

don't have anyone here who would hold the camera :P

tash

Cool.. Whereabouts?

Ideally in the lounge, not sure if I would stay out of trouble if I invited you into the bedroom :$

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe