SpeedRacer

Movie quotes:

From one of my all time favorite scenes

"Who in the hell is that one bastard goes in and another comes out"

"Wanted in 14 counties of this state the condedmned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks, and post offices. The theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, perjury, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, citing prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, recieving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing couterfiet money, and contrary to the laws of this state the condemned is guilty of using marked cards.....therfore according to the powers vested in us we sentence the accused here before us Tucoh Benidito Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez (known as the rat) and any other alias he may be known under to hang by the neck until dead may god have mercy on his soul proceed"

Bonus if you can the song and band that used samples from this movie (hint not the clash)

I'll give the easy one if no one can guess it

and give him head whenever he wants, be a beacon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cannot kill my friend" [to goons] "kill my friend."

Sneakers
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Try this one for size...

"I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell. If there is such a thing. I feel.. saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it, it's repulsive. I must get out of here."