4WayXena

I wanna be adopted at SkyFest

Guest 1010

Will any of the Rodriguez family be at SkyFest? I'd really like to be adopted.

Life is so lonely without family :|:|:|

LOL this post looks so lonely out here all by itself ... I'm not an RB yet :| but sure I'd love to adopt you :) if none show up here soon!

(Edit: oops, different SkyFest, I won't be there anyway, and some others chimed in here as well. My work here is done. :|:)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I did my initiation Jump at Skyfest last year but the rodriguez initiations didnt happen. Skyfest is much more about The SCR ceremony. Wasnt time to do both last year.

I am still waiting to be initiated by my Two Hot Mama`s. I have had several chances to get initiated since then but I am holding out till they can do it.;)

I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if LeeMac was there and he's one of the Rods - at least he told me he was and I have no reason to doubt him - told me I ought to jump with him some time so I could get my number (I wanna be called Tuco - the "Ugly" charactor played by Eli Wallach in the classic spaghetti western if it isn't already taken, that is, (it's was that or choosing between "Blondie" or "Angel Eyes" and, as you know, I'm not particularly blond and while I have grey eyes, and have a twinkle in 'em, they're not what I would call , specifically "Angelic." Sadly, everytime I run into LeeMac, I've been busy making other jumps.

So, bug LeeMac next time you see him and he'll make it happen, I'm sure.

BTW - great making jumps with you and the girls, yesterday! B|

But isn't part of the initiation into RB is to do a body shot off of each of your adopting parents? Unless Lee sat still and I picked up shot glass that was balanced on his bald, handsome head, I don't think he'll be adopting me. (No offense to the aformentioned LeeMac. He's bald on his head but furry everywhere else. Icky)

Can two girls adopt me? Why not have a truly diverse brotherhood where Kirsten can have two mommies???

I don't know enough about the Rods to know about the whole body shot thing but if I gotta do a body shot off the sponsor, that kinda disqualifies LeeMac -Good guy but I don't need to get a number that bad. But then, if you get it done then I got no problem taking the shot off of you - heh, who fixed your zipper, baby?;)

And if you can have two mommies, I want three!

Silly girl, your parent(s) take the shot off you.

First you lick...

Then you drink...

Then you suck...

Whatever brother(s) or bumpy brother(s) you jump with will initiate you.

I'll be your momma. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

As I recall, there are no Mommies or sisters in the Rodgriguez Brothers. There's brothers, "bumpy brothers" and Fathers (Those who bring you into the fold).

I am a "bumpy brother." My father gave me my name because at that time, I was a CRW fanatic and I traveled around doing CRW, I was a CRWhead (You know, like a "deadhead"-Grateful Dead fanatics.) Unfortunately, my name didn't QUITE turn out right in the translation. [:/]

I am Cabeza_del_equipo
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Will any of the Rodriguez family be at SkyFest? I'd really like to be adopted.

Life is so lonely without family :|:|:|

You could become an Orfun too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I did my initiation Jump at Skyfest last year but the rodriguez initiations didnt happen. Skyfest is much more about The SCR ceremony. Wasnt time to do both last year.

I am still waiting to be initiated by my Two Hot Mama`s. I have had several chances to get initiated since then but I am holding out till they can do it.;)

Presto R. here, I bet we could do initiations on Friday night. There is a wedding going on and the fire show but I bet we could pull it off. The wedding will start just before sunset so plenty of time to get some more brothers (bumpy or not).

Come to think about it I haven't been initaited yet either, made the jump on my 1000th.:S

so there, who will organize it?

Guest 1010
>Other SkyFest???? Can you help me out here?

nope, I was wrong a couple different times above, I now believe Xena is talking about the Skyfest in Houston after all B|

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

>Other SkyFest???? Can you help me out here?

nope, I was wrong a couple different times above, I now believe Xena is talking about the Skyfest in Houston after all B|

OK - but which one were you referring to?

I'm confused.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'm confused.

Isn't that one of the requirements for being an RB?

Btw, we have initiations at the Altar every night of the WFFC at midnight.

Ah - I believe Tequila helps you with that.

I'm confused.

Isn't that one of the requirements for being an RB?

Btw, we have initiations at the Altar every night of the WFFC at midnight.

And the ones I have seen at the WFFC well, lets just say that there is a lot to see;) from what I can remember:S