Hawkins121

Do know it all Bitches really know it all?

Do you really think you're going to enjoy doing solos for the entirety of your skydiving career?

This isn't just another internet message board, y'know. It's a community wherein most of the participants know each other personally.

Alienating all of them for the sake of what you perceive to be humor is going to make the time you spend on the dz very lonely.

This is exactly what's wrong with DZ politics. I call BS on this. Anyone who won't associate with someone here on the DZ because they don't meet the criteria of someone's delusions of political correctness on this website is selling themselves short. I can't believe this flew off of your keyboard. Be popular here, or jump by yourself? That's ludricrous at best.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

This is exactly what's wrong with DZ politics. I call BS on this. Anyone who won't associate with someone here on the DZ because they don't meet the criteria of someone's delusions of political correctness on this website is selling themselves short. I can't believe this flew off of your keyboard. Be popular here, or jump by yourself? That's ludricrous at best.

It's not a question of popularity or political correctness, Richard. It's a question of politeness and character.

If someone can't play nicely here, why would he play nicely in person? Is there some free pass given out that says, "You can say anything you want online, and it won't count in real life?" I guarantee you that it doesn't work that way, and if you have no credibility in the virtual world, there's no reason to accord you any in the real world.

That goes double for people who don't keep their word. :|

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Angry and bitter much?

Oh, and let me guess. Single?

Or maybe when's the last time you had any ? You might be excused for considering paying for some, in your case it could help.

But what about you, do you know it all ? (NOT you Krisanne, I'm agreeing with you so much I'm quoting you. Other people might get the wrong idea, hence the clarification.....)

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

It's not a question of popularity or political correctness, Richard. It's a question of politeness and character.

If someone can't play nicely here, why would he play nicely in person? Is there some free pass given out that says, "You can say anything you want online, and it won't count in real life?" I guarantee you that it doesn't work that way, and if you have no credibility in the virtual world, there's no reason to accord you any in the real world.

That goes double for people who don't keep their word. :|

rl

again with your version of intrigue..... :|

Angry and bitter much?

Or maybe when's the last time you had any ? You might be excused for considering paying for some, in your case it could help.

But what about you, do you know it all ? (NOT you Krisanne, I'm agreeing with you so much I'm quoting you. Other people might get the wrong idea, hence the clarification.....)

Hell I like you... You can come over my house and fuck my sister!

Their insecurities run so deep that the actually feel people should feel lucky

Hey how did i git in this conversation;),,i Swear i wasn't there:)

lucky

Ya know i burned alive once, its not that bad really b/c you pass out from the lack of air after about ten seconds. I think you would be WAY better off giving them paper cuts on the top of every knuckle on each finger and then throwing rubbing alchohol on them. I did that to someone once and it really really looks like it hurts!! You should take my advice i can tell your kinda on the ropes about it and thought i'd give ya that little knudge in the direction that you knew was right in the first place. B|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Yes we do;):P

Having a bad day, Hawkins?[:/]:D;) I have a friend (a male friend, actually) like that. I guess once you realize these people are probably otherwise good people and for whatever reason just need that attention, then it doesn't bother you anymore. Admitedly, though, I have to be in "the mood" to hang out with him---he's actually a good friend of my boyfriends and we always joke about it which helps to make it funny, rather than madening.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Know it all bitches who think they know everything are actually really annoying to those of us who do.

:P

Anyway, the more someone has to say the more I tend to get hypnotised by them even if what they are spouting off is shite. It is what keeps us all so colourful and it expands our knowledge to stay the fuck away from them in the future.

Yes.

You got a fuckin' problem with that? >:(

:D:D:D:D:D

Not me, Lisa! I love you just the way you are!
:D:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Damn skippy we do. I know how to PLF too -- does that count?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Some people have something to say about everything... Not just some things... They have been there, done that. They always know how you feel and they have a long story to go along with it. They have IQ's of 200 and weekly paychecks that equal the same. Their insecurities run so deep that the actually feel people should feel lucky that they are sharing their version of intrigue with them.

These are the people I want to see die in a fire.

I can really empathize with you on this one. When I was getting my Master's, there was this one MENSA bitch who was ALWAYS the authority on everything - you'd bring up a topic, and there she was, telling me something I didn't know. Never mind that she actually knew what she was talking about, it was just irritating to have it rubbed in my face, especially since I strive to be a know-it-all bitch myself. Unfortunately, my IQ is only in the 180 range. [:/]

See, in order to be a know-it-all bitch, you can't actually learn or admit to learning anything new from anyone else. Then you'd just be a knows-some-of-it bitch, just like everyone else (the commoners).

(Just thought I'd enlighten you, you lucky duck!)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Do you really think you're going to enjoy doing solos for the entirety of your skydiving career?
This isn't just another internet message board, y'know. It's a community wherein most of the participants know each other personally.
Alienating all of them for the sake of what you perceive to be humor is going to make the time you spend on the dz very lonely.

rl

Come now, these are your words, don't start embellishing now that it's convient.

Saya who? You? I can remember on more than one occasion where you havent't been exactly the nicest person in the world here. And, it would seem that EVERYTHING has to go YOUR way all of the time, or it's just not right.

Again, says who, you? What is this the world according to rl?

That goes double for people who don't keep their word.

Again, says who? And what are you referring to?. At some point and time you really must relax and stop trying to "Lead The Masses, And Just Have Fun" ;)
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Ok, if you know so damn much, why can I not force myself to get off my lazy ass and do my damn taxes?!!!!

Let's see you answer that one!!!

Walt

Easy: because while work often pays off over time, procrastination always pays off right now.

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Angry and bitter much?

Recently Single?

And to answer your question - yes, sometimes -

try this . . . Smile and Nod . . . it works.:)
Now go have a nice day.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok, if you know so damn much, why can I not force myself to get off my lazy ass and do my damn taxes?!!!!

Let's see you answer that one!!!

Walt

Easy: because while work often pays off over time, procrastination always pays off right now.

B|

Well, I'm gonna have to disagree on the bitch part but it looks like you really *do* know it all.

I worship you even more!!!:)
Walt