Hawkins121

Do know it all Bitches really know it all?

Oh wow -- so you're the know-it-all bitch? Man, and I've touched you and spoken with you and everything.

I'm so not worthy :ph34r:.

Wendy W.

And that epiphany alone is why I shall make you Chief Worship Compliance Officer. Perhaps Head Philosopher as well, for it is only in realizing you are not worthy that your worth is realized.

Damn I'm good.

B|:D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Nope, not an only child. I have an older brother that had asthma as a kid and got ALL the attention and beat the crap out of me when I was a kid. I was pretty much ignored by the rest of the family.

Feel sorry for me. Send me vibes man! Vibes!

I give thee an honory "only child" card. You can play it anytime you insist on drawing attention to yourself and no-one can blame you;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Oh wow -- so you're the know-it-all bitch? Man, and I've touched you and spoken with you and everything.

I'm so not worthy :ph34r:.

Wendy W.

And that epiphany alone is why I shall make you Chief Worship Compliance Officer. Perhaps Head Philosopher as well, for it is only in realizing you are not worthy that your worth is realized.

Damn I'm good.

B|:D:D

Perhaps the Great Know It All should consider placing Wendy in the "mis use of logic" department as well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Can I work as part of Rebecca's administration? I don't think I would be good at crime and punishment (too fanatical) and furthermore I have no usefull skills which should make me perfect for some kind of patronage position. Look forward to your offer (I will expect a corner office and a car)

Richards

I'm sorry - did you just say "I will expect"?

You can expect to cringe and wimper when I send you to Carrie's department , a.k.a. The Pain Pit, for your insolence.

After that you will be in charge of weed-eating and poop scooping.

So sayeth the Object of your Adoration. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Rebecca's administration?

I was kinda Hoping she would make me President of Vise!! I have experience with most Vises and most of the rest I am willing to try atleast once.:P

Thats fine by me. Too much work for a lazy dogfuck like me. Just make me the special minister of some ambiguous department with a huge expense/travel account and no oversight. I will be the most loyal member of the party. By the way what is the name of the Rebecca administrations party?

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Bwooou-wou-wouon--- I’ve been really tryyyyyyyyyy’n baaaaaaybe---- try’n to hold back these feelins for soooo long--- and if yoooou feel-- like I feeeeel babe--- come on- oooooh- come on- lets get it on----- aaaaaaaaah babe-- let’s get it on--- leeets looove baybe--- lets get it on—oooo oooo oooooo sugah--- lets get it on--- oo ooo ooooo oo--- we’re all sensitive people--- so much to give--- undastaaaand me sugah--- since we got to be--- lets livvvve--- I love you--- THEEEEEERE’S NOTHIN WROOOONG WITH MEEE LOVIN YOOOOU--- maybay not nooow--- AAAND--- GIVIN YO SELF TO ME--- CAN NEVA BE WROOONG--- IF THE LOVE IS TRUUUE--- OOOOH BABE--- OOOOO HOOOO---

And don’t yoooou know--- how sweet and wundaful life can beee-ee--- whooo hoooooo--- Iiiii’m asking ya baybe to get it ooon with me-eeeee---aaaaauuuuuh---ahhhhuuuhhh--- ooo ooooo oo---I aint gonna worraye--- I aint gonna puuuush--- oh push ya bayyybe--- soooo cum on- cum on- cum on- cum on baaaaybe- don’t stop me right heeeah- yeaaa aaaaaaah--- lets get it on- aaaaaah-uh aaaaaah-uh aaaaaah-uhhhh- lets get it on--- yoooou knoooow- what I’m talk-in bouuuuout- come on baaaaaybe--- haaaay aaaaaye--- let cha love come----- OOOOUT- if YOOOOOOOU belieeeeeve in looooove- lets geeeet in on--- aaaaaaaaah UUUUH- lets get it on BAAAAAYBE- THIS miiii-iiiii-nute- aaaaah yaaaa lets get it on……

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Rebecca's administration?

I was kinda Hoping she would make me President of Vise!! I have experience with most Vises and most of the rest I am willing to try atleast once.:P

Good fit - Jello-J runs the Debauchery Division. Please make an appointment with him to schedule all party-related activities to ensure maximum attendance and enjoyment.

J, get the strippers, Vegas dealers, bartenders, security, and sex industry distributors in on Thursday for an important staff meeting. I'll expect you to present an initial forecast and budget.

Expense the beer. B|

I think Airtwardo should be a major player in your Administration.

Walt

I agree - Foreign Relations and Ether Entertainment are his. Furthermore Walt, you are on my advisory board. Fridays are camo and tie-dye day at the office.

I think Airtwardo should be a major player in your Administration.

Walt

I agree - Foreign Relations and Ether Entertainment are his. Furthermore Walt, you are on my advisory board. Fridays are camo and tie-dye day at the office.

I worship thee!!!!:)
Walt

Thank goodness for re-reading due to sentence-structure dyslexia. :S

I orginally read it as "weed-scooping..."

You get the picture. Scanning posts is a terrible, TERRIBLE thing. :ph34r:
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Just let me know how I may serve, madam. :D

And don't forget a spot for GTA, although he's strangely absent today. >:(

rl

Oh, you're on the advisory board too. You're smart, logical, and have a great sense of humor. I need a good mix of people close to me who will give me the straight and honest truth, but still get along reasonably well, especially with me.

Wendy is there too. Gotta have a rocket scientist and more cool chicks, and she fills the bill on both. I do need someone to run my space program though, so her board participation will be limited to scheduled quarterly meetings and emergency sessions only.

GTA... what to do with him... >:(

You can expect to cringe and wimper when I send you to Carrie's department , a.k.a. The Pain Pit, for your insolence.

Noooo...Not weed eating and poop scooping! Pleeeeaaaaase. So sorry for my insolence your excellency. Please accept my humble grovellings for my lowliness. I am unworthy of the presence of your omnipotent greatness. While the Pain Pit with Carrie does sound rather exciting, before sending me off to be left at her tender mercies please consider me for the role of personal assistant to "Rebecca the Wise and Allmighty". I am the ideal sidekick. I am a pathetic suck-up who will always be sure to brown-nose at the right times, stroke your ego constantly, and I would never do anything so disrespectfull of your emminence as having any of my own thoughts or ideas. I would simply emulate your every sentiment with psycophantic zeal. In addition to being responsible for personall secretarial work I would also fill the role as quasi-butler/servant, to be on hand to serve your every need at your command your lordship.

With Adoration, Admiration, Fear, and Awe,

Richards the Unworthy
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Noooo...Not weed eating and poop scooping! Pleeeeaaaaase. So sorry for my insolence your excellency. Please accept my humble grovellings for my lowliness. I am unworthy of the presence of your omnipotent greatness. While the Pain Pit with Carrie does sound rather exciting, before sending me off to be left at her tender mercies please consider me for the role of personal assistant to "Rebecca the Wise and Allmighty". I am the ideal sidekick. I am a pathetic suck-up who will always be sure to brown-nose at the right times, stroke your ego constantly, and I would never do anything so disrespectfull of your emminence as having any of my own thoughts or ideas. I would simply emulate your every sentiment with psycophantic zeal. In addition to being responsible for personall secretarial work I would also fill the role as quasi-butler/servant, to be on hand to serve your every need at your command your lordship.

With Adoration, Admiration, Fear, and Awe,

Richards the Unworthy

:D:D:D Oh dear...

OK, this part:

"In addition to being responsible for personall secretarial work I would also fill the role as quasi-butler/servant, to be on hand to serve your every need at your command your lordship,"

is fine. You can be my bitch butler. But this:

"I am a pathetic suck-up who will always be sure to brown-nose at the right times, stroke your ego constantly, and I would never do anything so disrespectfull of your emminence as having any of my own thoughts or ideas. I would simply emulate your every sentiment with psycophantic zeal,"

we gotta work on... you won't last ten minutes like that.

I am a kind and good leader with a tendency towards sarcasm and a slightly sadistic streak. I encourage you to serve me to the best of your ability, while maintaining your individuality. Sycophants will be ruthlessly mocked.

Are you stalking me?

:D

No not at all… I’m just serenading you in an attempt to get you to drop your guard, and give in to your sexual tension with Hawkins and Ron. High tension levels = GREAT sex. ;). Is it working?

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....