Hawkins121

Do know it all Bitches really know it all?

Its about popularity on here, not about right and wrong.

Once again, we disagree. :D

I think there are some instances of that, but not mostly. And certainly not in SC.

I see people who clearly have their head firmly up their ass get support even when they are so wrong it should be painful.

But wrong by whose standard, Ron? Yours? Mine? There are a lot of times when I see people write things I just plain old don't like, but I may be the only person who sees it that way.

However, stirring the pot is kinda stupid.

For example, I very much enjoy a good troll, but I don't enjoy a mean troll.

And, IMO, mean trolls do reflect the character of the person who posts them.

I would have no fear about jumping alone. A good number of folks on here know that this in NOT REAL LIFE.

Well, what do you mean by that, exactly? That we're not responsible for the words we write, and those words do not reflect on us at all? That it's okay to write any old thing you feel like, no matter how mean and offensive, because the internet isn't real?

It is real. It's not the entirety of life, but it is real. And your words are a reflection on you.

Also, most of the people I have met in real life are not like their on line persona's at all.

My experience has been much different. Superficially, I agree with you. For example, in real life, the gaps in my sentences (as well as the occasional stutter) are apparent, whereas here, they are not. But what I think isn't any different, because my mind doesn't undergo some metamorphosis when I log off. And I'm pretty sure that's true for everyone else too.

And if someone thinks it's okay to be mean online, you can be sure that it will come out in "real life" eventually.

rl

Random jumper:

"Dude, I cant believe you started that thread on DZ.com. I'm not jumping with someone that is so mean on an internet forum where everyone bitches at each other all of the time. Maybe if you were more passive aggressive in your posts like everyone else instead of so direct we could be friends. "

me:

"Have you ever considered suicide?"

RL, I know you have had so much therapy that you think you are a therapist but get over yourself. Shut yer trap once in a while. Its ok to keep your head up your ass most of the time but just come up for air once or twice a week to remind yourself that you are completely full of shit.

Oh now come on

We were having a lot of fun here. No way you're getting us back on track.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

:D:D:D Oh dear...

OK, this part:

"In addition to being responsible for personall secretarial work I would also fill the role as quasi-butler/servant, to be on hand to serve your every need at your command your lordship,"

is fine. You can be my bitch butler. ***

Roger that boss. I will be the best damned bitch you ever had!!!

***we gotta work on... you won't last ten minutes like that.

I am a kind and good leader with a tendency towards sarcasm and a slightly sadistic streak. I encourage you to serve me to the best of your ability, while maintaining your individuality. Sycophants will be ruthlessly mocked.

A sadistic streak in a boss? Unbelievable. My additional role would of course include bodyguarding you. That includes being responsible for taking any bullets fired from those heathenous bastards unworthy of living in your kingdom, food testing...etc. Individuality you say. That would include my being allowed to be personal adviser, on sensitive issues such as wardrobe advising, personal counselling, media relations and assassinations... etc.

Looking forward to my servitude with trembling anticipation,

Sincerely

Richards
Personal Bitch to
Lord Rebecca the Benevolent
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS

(Wendy checks inside pants quickly). OK, you're not talking about me. I don't have a penis at all.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm sorry. I was childishly lashing out for no reason. :$:ph34r:

I really have never met Hawkins so I have no idea if he has a small penis.

Oh, I think we have a teeny tiny little smidgen of a hint... :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well...well...well... YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!

well, it looks big enough when it is in your mother.

:o

If you knew her family. . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think you should make a big deal out of it and curse me wildly. Then you should drive to my house and shoot me three times in the chest with a 12 gauge. Then you should put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger...

I think that is the only logical course of action for a "Your mother" comment.

I think you should make a big deal out of it and curse me wildly. Then you should drive to my house and shoot me three times in the chest with a 12 gauge. Then you should put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger...

Did you forget to take certain medicines today?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

now that's just not true... the logical course for a general "your mother" comment is to come back with an equally or more gruesome/cruel "your mother" comment...

That or she could just ignore it... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Hey! You changed that from "when it's in these pot bellied pigs"!

Unfair play. I demand a do over.

lol! I changed it twice... It was a knee jerk "Your mom" joke and I thought it would get me in trouble with mr von so I changed it to about me making love to pot bellied pigs (Which is true)

but someone quoted me before I could edit the post so I had to change it back to my origional mother post.

Doesn't that require re-loading? Too much work.

Ok, heard this on the radio today:

Your mama is so fat that when she dances at a concert, the entire band skips!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

OK, fine. If we're going to get all serious.

To everyone in this thread: Just because, after analyzing the information about how people behave and react, you come to the conclusion that you, and you alone, have the one correct approach to human interaction

doesn't make it so!

That is all.

Wendy W.

Doesn't that require re-loading? Too much work.

Ok, heard this on the radio today:

Your mama is so fat that when she dances at a concert, the entire band skips!

that depends how good of a shot you are.

lmfao! and I thought the days of good "your mama" jokes had faded away.

I was just protecting you. I know how sensitive you are :). A delicate flower of American womanhood.

Wendy W.