skinnyshrek

10 yr old single malt

Anyone had the pleasure of drinking some of this shit. laphroaig Thank you Pincheck for bringing me some over. It tastes fucking awesome.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No we haven't. No one brought us a bottle all the way from Scotland just so we could stash it up our asses until we got back home, ya stingy c*nt!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

i think i have half a bottle left...ok no more drinking till the boogie this week-end. Man this shit tastes good.. Its kinda wasted on you skydivers

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

fucking too right thats how i am drinking it right now be really fucking rude to add soda

if you added soda to something so fine I would seriously have to come down and smack you.

I had some people SERIOUSLY pissed off one night at SD Atlanta. I was mixing Crown Royal Special Reserve with coke. :D Then I got SO OBNOXIOUSLY drunk they kept trying to get me to leave the hangar. You know you have a good drunk on when skydivers can't even stand you. :D Scotch though............Yuck...........can't stand it.

told you didn't i, once you taste the good stuff you will never like the cheap shit again.

Remember(well perhaps not) i told you at the boogie you can get tours of the various distillery's going up the Whiskey trail heading North into the highlands.

next time i come across Lee i will try to bring a 30 year old bottle then you can say you have had a whiskey:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

told you don't you remember its cask strength its left in a wooden sherry cask which gives it that flavour as well as the peat:o either that or you have almost finished the bottle in which case Robbie will be so disappointed:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

WHERE??? WHERE?!?!?!! YOU CANNOT POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND LEAVE US HANGING!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, WHERE IS THE SCOTCH?!?!

I'm out. Kinda wishing I had a small sip right about now. :ph34r:

Here I'll sing it for you:

:o "I love Scotch. Scotchy-scotch-scotch.
Here it goes down. Down to my belly."

Scotch is all natural and therefore allowable on my self-imposed all-natural dietary restrictons. Scotch on the rocks is
H-E-A-L-T-H-Y for me! Yea!
:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

if you added soda to something so fine I would seriously have to come down and smack you.

And you'd have to smack 'im again for me. :| That's alcohol abuse...adding sh*t to Scotch. Uncultured douche bags! :o
~Jaye

Scotch on the rocks

:SB|>:(

Now I drink my Scotch room temp or cold, depending -'on the rocks' serves a dual purpose you see, Remster; I have to double my water intake when drinking Scotch. I either drink Scotch in one glass, and ice water in a second, or Scotch over the ice. I like it both ways. If you pour it over ice it melts it so slightly that you drink the water before the Scotch, and the Scotch stays cool.

Don't try to tell me how to drink Scotch, boy! I damn near invented it! >:(:D
~Jaye

The farm this week-end. We can all finish the bottle together. celebrate their 2 year anniversary