Icon134

More fun with Time Lapse...

Well I didn't get any jumping this weekend it was cloudy Saturday and just about the time it cleared up on Sunday (1400 hrs) I was enroute to a prior engagement.

So Saturday I decided to clean house and because I was bored... or perhaps because I wanted to learn something new about my digital Rebel and the remote capture capabilities... I made a time lapse video of me cleaning house.

The shortest interval I could do was 5 second intervals which is enough to make it really choppy but it did reduce the cleaning time from 5 hours to like 5 minutes... :D and would be ideal for something like a sunset... :)

Check it out if you dare... :P

http://www.scottgunshell.com/CloudyDayFun.wmv

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Cloudy? You messed up.

I made the first 2 loads and left before 3PM. They would have started earlier if more people were out there earlier.

I couldn't stay for the next load.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I think you need to walk your dog more as he told me you had too much time onyour hands;):D:D

you do mean she right? :P

I run my dog regularly... I also I took her for a walk earlier that day. B| which is why she was generally content lying down in the corner of the room in a calm submissive state... ;) Ceasar Millan would be so proud of me. :)

what a lazy dog you got there....she just layed there the whole time. Some help she is. Only time she got up was when you broke out the vacuum... Why are all dogs afriad of the vacuum?

I've told y'all she was lazy at home...

Scott

That's funny as hell, Scott...I noticed the exact placement of the coaster in the center of the coffee table...shows analytical traits/

:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That's funny as hell, Scott...I noticed the exact placement of the coaster in the center of the coffee table...shows analytical traits/

:)

I did that on purpose... it doesn't generally sit there... :D:D:D

Dude your house was a bloody mess:ph34r::ph34r: How often do you clean it?

not nearly enough... in my defense prior to being out of town on vacation I had final exams to deal with... Its not a mess anymore... and well frankly I am male... :P

Jiminey Christmas man what are you doing shaving mammoth in that house!!!!
It's about time you cleaned that sty. Let that be a lesson to you for the future. You think clouds just appear for no reason hmmmm????
Oh and you are not finished!! Get out the mop now and mop those floors beotch!!!!!
:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Jiminey Christmas man what are you doing shaving mammoth in that house!!!!

No... Karma Sheds a lot... :S and since it's spring she's shedding even more...

Oh and you are not finished!! Get out the mop now and mop those floors beotch!!!!!
:D:D

They do need mopping... but that'll have to be anothe weekend... :D

Can you take her in to get her shaved down a bit. She will probably love it and you wouldn't have so much hair to deal with.

Not really an option her hair is really short... many dogs just shed... there's nothing you can do about it but clean up the hair periodically...