turtlespeed

Ladies . . . can you do this?

I don't understand why you'd want someone who could do that. After all, it takes more than three inches to even reach the uvula.

Is that an insult?

Is that all you got - I know you protected my anonymity earlier - but this is just mean!

So I don't have all that some of the other guys have - you don't have to go telling EVERYONE.

Besides you said it would always be enough for you.[:/]

:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I guess from now on when someone refers to a small penis it can be called "turtle-dick" then huh?

Poor guy. We keep sending you those emails to help you with your little problem but you keep deleting them!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I guess from now on when someone refers to a small penis it can be called "turtle-dick" then huh?

Poor guy. We keep sending you those emails to help you with your little problem but you keep deleting them!

I have them saved.

But the chick in Albuquerque tried to hit on me(Not So bad unless you like em three times your size and a better potential for facial hair), and the chick in Terre Haute said that she was still mad at you for leaving them (THEM????).
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun