krkeenan

4/20

What are you doing to celebrate ?? :P

If you don't know what this means, please disregard.

Kevin

I don't think anyone her doesn't know what it means.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

According to google we are celebrating: Joan Miró (1893 - 1983). Spanish painter, whose surrealist works, with their subject matter drawn from the realm of memory and imaginative fantasy, ...

Other than that I could find no holidays listed today!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

According to google we are celebrating: Joan Miró (1893 - 1983). Spanish painter, whose surrealist works, with their subject matter drawn from the realm of memory and imaginative fantasy, ...

Other than that I could find no holidays listed today!

Nope that's not it.... :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Sadly, the ARMY piss tests way too often for me to be able to participate. We just did a 100% personell check a couple weeks ago, and with this great holiday upon us, I have no doubt that they would do it again... [:/]

So all who are celebrating... don't forget all those who wish they could be there with you!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Does anyone know the orgins of 420?

I actually do, but its always fun to hear people's theories on this.

The second most infamous stoner number is 215. That's the bonus question.

Here's one idea...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(drug_culture)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I believe that this is the correct one:

Accepted origin

* Snopes.com, High Times magazine, The Marijuana-Logues, and The Straight Dope claim that in the early 1970s, a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California used to meet every day after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the water tower. One piece of evidence supporting an origin of the term from the time 4:20 is the fact that the number is always said "four twenty" and not "four hundred twenty." This theory is also the most cited, and the most widely-accepted.

Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot. just a few more hours til 1620 HRS (4:20 PM) :P

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Prop 215 was the country's first Medical Marijuana bill that was passed in California. There is usually a big party in San Francisco on February 15th.

Some friends just returned from SF. It seems that everyone has a prescription. :)
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

Prop 215 was the country's first Medical Marijuana bill that was passed in California. There is usually a big party in San Francisco on February 15th.

Some friends just returned from SF. It seems that everyone has a prescription. :)

And yet, the world hasn't come to an end. Crime has not risen and drug use among teenagers is down (supposedly). If the government would just get thier head out of thier ass and legitimize this industry the tax revenue could pay for the fun little war we are having and we would probably have enough money left over to bomb all the other countries we don't like.

I've still got a prize for ya, but I'm not sure you're gonna like it.

I can't get Cheech and Chong out of my head. "Dave's not here, man....."

"No stems no seeds that you don't need Acapulco gold is (BIG-TOKE) bad ass weed."

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

What are you doing to celebrate ?? :P

If you don't know what this means, please disregard.

Kevin

Celebrating never doing illegal drugs. Discipline and clarity are far superior. Never quite understood why someone would want to dull thier senses, life is short, and you'll miss it.

That's cool. In the movie Pulp Fiction, a lot of clocks are set to 4:20. Sneeky subliminal messages. :ph34r:

Shut UP. Really? I never noticed that. Sweet!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?