SkyGuyIIx

Top Jobs in America

apparently i have the #1 job in america. you should all be jealous. i'd type more, but i have to go to a meeting and explain to a bunch of idiots why we can't do more with less with software that was developed in 1993.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 'top job' shouldn't be reduced to the amount of money that one is paid.

I'm sure that a skydiving instructor is happier than an attorney in their work.

It's not about how much you make anyway. It's how much you spend.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Am i the only one who feels like I don't make enough money after seeing that link?:S:(

I'm not feeling like I don't make enough.. I know for a FACT I don't make enough. Only thing keeps me here is 4 weeks a year vacation, my 401k and man my jobs easy. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Am i the only one who feels like I don't make enough money after seeing that link?:S:(

Probably not, but I'm left feeling like I'm highly overpaid...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Dude like every job on the list was making 80 K a year. I must be missing something.

Is every one making 80-100K a year?

thats awesome but i feel like i am doing something wrong cause 80 or a 100 K a year is alot of money to me.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

apparently i have the #1 job in america. you should all be jealous. i'd type more, but i have to go to a meeting and explain to a bunch of idiots why we can't do more with less with software that was developed in 1993.

I got number 2 and they are full of shit.....
Scars remind us that the past is real

Dude like every job on the list was making 80 K a year.

Actually, 1/2 on that list are less then 75K.

How old are you guys who are complaining about not making enough compared to it? A SW Eng with 2 years experience isnt the same as one with 10.
Remster

That may be true, but how many can say they own a company that has such good prospect? ;)

Jen

:)
I just did the avrage of the 50 jobs the ave was 80K a year. Just looking around I always wonder how people do it specially families.

It looks like everyone I see has a new car and they have like a 50K SUV and off course they have two. I am not jealous as I am very happy with my life but I always wonder how people do it.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

It looks like everyone I see has a new car and they have like a 50K SUV and off course they have two. I am not jealous as I am very happy with my life but I always wonder how people do it.

Ever see that credit commercial with the guy riding his lawn mower in front of his house saying something like "I can't even afford the monthly interest on all my loans but I have lots of great new stuff and a great big house".

Thats how they do it - they're in debt up to their eyeballs... it's not something to be envious of. I'd bet 90% of the US has more debt than net worth.

Jen
Arianna Frances

Ever see that credit commercial with the guy riding his lawn mower in front of his house saying something like "I can't even afford the monthly interest on all my loans but I have lots of great new stuff and a great big house".

Thats how they do it - they're in debt up to their eyeballs... it's not something to be envious of. I'd bet 90% of the US has more debt than net worth.

Jen

Well ... we learn from our government.
This ad space for sale.

I got number 2 and they are full of shit.....

You got that backwards, you go #2 when you are full of shit!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

And that is a great measuring stick!

I have a close friend that's always 'bragging' about having lots of money in the bank, but his debt is easily 3 times his net worth!:o

I don't understanding 'saving' tons of money with huge high interest debts to pay off?

Hillbilly Rich I think they call it.:S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~