SkyGuyIIx

Cat Fight on the Beach!!

This video seems a little "staged" in my opinion. If this had been a real fight, that girl on top had many an opportunity to kick the other one in the face. That's a real fight. And why didn't she try to drown her when the tide came up??? hmmmmm
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice they are wearing the same outfit?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

That was really funny, I thought was going to be your usual *yawn* girls fighting but being really pathetuic. She got some good hits in there! One clear winner!

Also something erotic about girls fighting as the waves crash up the beach soaking them to the skin. Mmmmmmmmmm :|:D:$

That's nuts!

I just had a conversation about this the other day. A girlfriend (royal tomboy, but sweet) of mine was telling me the story of a fight she was in once, and I made the comment that I've never hit anyone in my entire life, much less gotten into a fight.

Apparantly I'm either really lucky, or a big pussy:D:P

I just don't think I could hit someone, unless in defense.

I've also never touched a gun--except the squirt kind;) But, I have plans to learn to shoot at a target range or something. I would hate to think one day I'd be in a situation and not know how to operate a safety or cock;). Well, I think I'd do OK with the latter:P

And that's my story:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.