RastaRicanAir

TO WHOEVER STOLE MY LAPTOP FROM THE FARM:

$100 either reward or replacement. If you need it come see me. You know where i am robbie.
Just please don't download baby got back on your new one:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Right, but robbie is not in a financial situation to replace it all.The copmputer is gone. If it doesn't show up like spence said. Let's replace the computer.. I am still in for 100 dollars robbie for your replacement

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm in for $50 and my boot for a replacement or a reward also. Well, the boot is contingent...if it's a reward, you will get the boot too, but it will be implanted in whoever's ASS that stole your computer...if it's a replacement, well sorry, I'm keeping the boot.

I'm soo sorry this happened. It makes me sick and I love you and Marianne. I want you guys to get back what you've lost.

if i get a job soon i'm upping my bounty from 50 to 150... i can't have that british fucktard outdoin me. :D

actually, i'm upping it b/c robbie let me spank his wife's ass before he even introduced me to her. now THAT is class, people!!!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

if i get a job soon i'm upping my bounty from 50 to 150... i can't have that british fucktard outdoin me. :D

actually, i'm upping it b/c robbie let me spank his wife's ass before he even introduced me to her. now THAT is class, people!!!

Is that before or after he saw your dick. And as for the replacement. Sorry, conditions can't include if you have a job or not..If you want to outdo the british guy then pony up now..Chances of you getting a job are slim:D

While the reward fund is a nice thought maybe the effort would be better spent on a replacement fund.If everyone who has ever enjoyed Robbie supplying the tunes to any of the events throws in a few bucks at least the financial burden is removed from Robbie and Marianne.I know this does not help with the files but in the event it is not found it's the best we can do.Robbie do you have a PayPal account??

chris, the problem is, the laptop is replaceable, but the files are not."they are priceless" I usually sleep with my gear at boogies I play at, or I pick it up. I have been known to pick up robbies laptop, mine and erics, because I was the last one up. when I went to bed, but I went to bed early this weekend. but as I went to bed, I almost grabbed his laptop and took it in my RV, now I wish I had. but I knew they were all still up.. so anyeway, Im sure robbie would let the person keep the hardware if he could just have the files back, they are priceless.

Yes,that is why I wrote"I know this does not help with the files".

I can't believe with all the camaraderie in the sport...something like this could happen.

To whomever took it - I hope you get what is sincerly coming to you for such an inappropriate act...your house burns down, your favourite pet gets hit by a car, your wife leaves you for your own brother. You're a coward - simple as that.

Not only have you stolen physical property from two of the nicest individuals in the sport, but Marianne is a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Georgia...so you've not only delayed a very successful student from her studies, but you've stolen federal property. Don't think that your act was simple in any means for your punishment won't be.

R&M, I hope you get it back...and if not - if I can help replace some of your music files - I'll burn you my entire IPOD library.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

your wife leaves you for your own brother

That's funny.

your favorite pet gets hit by a car

That's not.

That's some scary mean shit

I agree.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Can you provide written proof of owning the rights to commercial exploitation of all 14,000 songs?

Or are you just another thief stealing intellectual property from artists? (And no, buying the CD and copying it to a hard disk, does not entitle you to commercial exploitation.)

Sorry for not falling in line w/ the usual sob responses.

[...]

-The 14,000 song music library I'm using to start my DJ business,[...]

[/B]

well they don't so why respond...lol hey you want to get in a poker game..trying to win soem money for robbie...lol

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I have reported it to the authorities in Cedartown as well as at work.

We're not worried in the least bit about the hardware, we're not really worried about the music, (although Robby may not agree w/ me:S), we are saddened by the missing photo library (many of which were backed up from the laptop to the harddrive, alot of good that did), but many of which were just transferred from our cameras and weren't backed up along with the many other irreplaceable files.

I am particularly disheartend by the act of theivery. It is truly unfortunate that I will no longer feel safe on a dropzone. What if it had been my children instead of a lousy laptop:(

There are still many safe places on this earth that I don't have to walk around in a state of constant paranoia. I have been trying to ween Robby of this since we met. Now that I have experienced it, I understand why he is so cautious. I give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt. He gives it to NOONE.

Once again, my husband was right...and that my friends is an extremely large pill to swallow...
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Fuck it its only materials. hey and i am sure out of the 14,000 song 5 were ok...lol Anyways, let me know when you want the money. Just come out and get it. Athens is too far of a drive

So, what makes disappropriating songs different from disappropriating pictures (Cedartown)? Because one are you friends, the other aren't...? It still is thievery!

Fuck it its only materials. hey and i am sure out of the 14,000 song 5 were ok...lol Anyways, let me know when you want the money. Just come out and get it. Athens is too far of a drive

Those were the 5 that Robbie knew how to play on the guitar...right, lee??!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

j/k Robbie...gotta make light of it somehow!;)

Yup, We all know that "Going straight to hell" is Lee's favorite:D:D You won't be alone. Someone is working really hard to beat you there;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

no please no...I tell you if i die before robbie..Chances are good..You know that fucker will be at the funeral singing that shit. I can only hope that my dad beats him with his crutches

I can't replace everything you've lost, but I can provide you with some assistance with the loss of your music files.

I have about 13,000 songs I will copy to an external drive for you. I can have it to you in about a week.

I'll also add $100 to the reward.

I hope the thief gets his (or hers). >:(

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."