Squeak

Who is from Spaceland Tx?

Well Im going to Skydive San Marcos this weekend... still trying to compare prices for AFF for my works "team building experience"

Ive been to SSM and Temple so far, jeesh theres so many here left to visit...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I have a friend coming to Texas for work and she'll be jumping at Spaceland, I was wondering who'll be there so I can warn her, or point her in the right Direction.:)
She's married so put your dogs back in their collective boxes.:ph34r::ph34r: To a REALLY big Norwegian.

So who are the gun freefliers there:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Moi.
But I'm no freelier...
On the other hand, Trent Alkek jumps here, and he's a pretty decent freeflier :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If you point her north towards Aggieland then I'll be able to welcome her to Texas jumping. We're not as big as Spaceland, but we're a cool DZ with a cool vibe and people that will feel like family after visiting.:)
Just suggesting that she visit atleast once while visiting.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I live right outside of Houston...but won't visit that dz until after I move to the San Antonio area. Sounds strange, but I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with the wonderful people I trained with in Beaumont.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I have a friend coming to Texas for work and she'll be jumping at Spaceland, I was wondering who'll be there so I can warn her, or point her in the right Direction.:)
She's married so put your dogs back in their collective boxes.:ph34r::ph34r: To a REALLY big Norwegian.

So who are the gun freefliers there:)

I did say I was here, right? If she's looking for awesome freefliers, I guess the best we can do is Stevie and Trent. I guess they're pretty good, or at least they gave them those little gold medals at Nationals.;) If they're not available, I'm always there on the weekends. What time frame are we talking? Oh, and is that really big Norwegian in Norway??!!;) No, just kidding. Have her look me up.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

*Tackle hugs Amanduh*

What's up sweetie? B|

WOMAN!!!!!!! I miss you! We need to hang out again soon. Think your man will cook dinner and spoil us again? B|:D *pamper me* haha!

SQUEAK:
I attempt to FF; so tell her to send me a message on here when she gets in town and I'll meet her out at Spaceland :)

Jim, I'm very, very hurt :o:P Here I'm probably the biggest Spaceland postwhore :ph34r:. She'll be here early next month; Squeak PM'd me the info.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Jed is also there with Spaceland Anomaly.

RW dotcommers are juperconway, gemini, slappie used to be there, and I'm sure more than a few others. When will she be there?

Yeah, but where's Jed been hanging out? He needs to get back out there!

Early next month? How early? I'm off to Fort Campbell today, be back on the 6th. Then I'm on leave from 7-14 May. I'll be at Spaceland during leave but I may be just a bit preoccupied.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Will you be at Spaceland this weekend? Maybe Ill make the trip sooner then planned. Dying to meet you, just hear and read so many great things

Wow! I never knew anyone cared... I guess I'll have to make a trip out and see how my old stomping ground is holding up. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."