Andy_Copland

I Never Thought I'd Be That Guy

Well, if they're packers then bang them for free pack jobs and everyone wins.

mental note.. become a packer.......:)

from what i have heard you ared a fudge packer already:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well how to write this without sounding like a jerk...

Basically i've liked this girl for a while and i got her around my place for drinks and a film, well not much of the film was seen as it was like a sexual time bomb thats been building between us for ages.

Shes now head over heels for me and im not really interested anymore, i feel like a complete wanker now for not liking her back. The thing is i thought it wouldnt just be sex because of how i felt about her then realised thats it was just about sex after the deed was done...

So now im trying to find a way out without hurting her at all, i've got myself in a right fucking mess [:/]

well, the only logical thing to do is get her name tatooed on your other arm :D:D:D

ok, so I really have nothing constructive to add :P

well ok, maybe except for:
you were so terrible and she wants to get rid of you so in the nicest possible way she is trying to pester the shit out of you to scare you away so she doesn't have to be cruel and mean and tell you the truth

:D:D:D
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

well, the only logical thing to do is get her name tatooed on your other arm :D:D:D

This is by far the best suggestion! I love it. :D

Poor fucker has a truly tough audience tonight!:D:DWalt

What did you expect?! What, you want me to send the dude <<<>> or how about some (((hugs)))?!

Fuck that. I'm having fun with this guy. His life is like a soap opera and it's amusing. Walt, you know mw well enough to know that I love a good bit of mischeif. I mean no harm.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

This is by far the best suggestion! I love it. :D

Poor fucker has a truly tough audience tonight!:D:DWalt

What did you expect?! What, you want me to send the dude <<<>> or how about some (((hugs)))?!

Fuck that. I'm having fun with this guy. His life is like a soap opera and it's amusing. Walt, you know mw well enough to know that I love a good bit of mischeif. I mean no harm.

I wasn't trying to be mean, haven't had my sense of humor in a while and it is a little rusty B|

Andy, wasn't trying to upset you, but sometimes when you are in a mess of shit, all you can do is laugh - even if it is at yourself ;)

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

maybe your onto something so, andy is gay knows the chicks best friend is a guy she wants a 3 some but he's nervous that she will find out he is gay i like it...Ok mods you can close the post now nothing else to learn from this:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, yeah!!!!

While we're on the topic, I'll tell you right now that anytime I do something really shitty to a woman and I feel bad about it, I want to be able to cry on your shoulder and get some sympathy. A beer and a sammich would be good too!

edited to add:
By the way, if I get your name tattooed on my body does that mean we'll be together forever?

Walt

well the smart thing is to be honest and call it what it was.. Then you can ask: Hey, do you mind if we can be "uck buddy's" Hell you know how it goes, we all need a release now and then not provided by ourselves.."

See how it goes from there..

OH WAIT WHAT ABOUT THIS>>>

Maybe you tell her the truth and she says something to the effect that she agrees and that it really was not a good idea but NO really you were well "good" yeah that is it good... But no thanks on the Uck Buddy thing

it is only your ego! Right now your on top, open up tell the truth and spread your legs so she has a clean shot to kick the dangly bits, it will make her feel better

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I'll tell you right now that anytime I do something really shitty to a woman and I feel bad about it, I want to be able to cry on your shoulder and get some sympathy.

You know that I'm about as cuddly as a cactus. I don't give a person sympathy because they're a dumbass.

By the way, if I get your name tattooed on my body does that mean we'll be together forever?

Ask the last dumbass that did it.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

You know that I'm about as cuddly as a cactus. I don't give a person sympathy because they're a dumbass.

Yeah, but here's the deal. All my lifeI've heard women whine about how their man cheats on them, doesn't work, etc, and they don't get rid of him. I want a woman like that.

Will you do that for me? Will you be that special woman I can cheat on and sponge off of and still expect you to wait on me hand and foot?

You would be doing a really nice thing!

Ask the last dumbass that did it.

I did. He's thinking it wasn't such a bright idea.

Walt

A luck budy would be great. That way maybe if the luck budy is lucky enough we can win some drawings for gift certificates for a container, and stuff like that
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Shit, maybe that is just a regional term... I have had a few people over the years ask what the hell an uck buddy is....

Fuck Buddy: a person you have sex with but with no serious relationship. Need sex call your buddy. Cant say fuck in public with out annopying some one, stupid PC world, so drop the F and get uck ..
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Well how to write this without sounding like a jerk...

Have you thought about just ignoring her?

When I’m sick of a guy, I usually don’t call back. When they try to talk to me at the dropzone, I always make myself appear to be unavailable.

They usually get the message sooner or later, or they become a total stalker! I’ve had to deal with a lot of guys at the dropzone who took our flings a little too seriously if you know what I mean!

Angelina

I'll be in elsinore in two weeks... I'll only be there for the weekend, so you wont have to call me back or appear to be unavailable around the dropzone. In return, I promise not to stalk you and you can ignore me.

[inline whip.gif]