Icon134

How tall are you..

I'm a whole 5' even.

Short does have its advantages though.

Yes - Yes it does.:o

during a limbo contest? :o:D:D

I guess I'll have to take my 5 inch heels off first. I can bend in all sorts of directions, but during the limbo contest... Bending backwards in heels doesn't work too well. :D:P:o

yes but beding in any direction while wearing 5" heels is plenty hot. so i suppose it does work somewhat well? :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

right on.... think I get sick of most is able bodied adults who ask me to get things for them because they dont want to reach or stand on their tippy toes... since Im already that high... I now say sure , can you get such and such for me, since its so close to your level (usually bottom shelf stuff) I dont mind being tall most the time. I wear heels often enough to prove that point...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

think I get sick of most is able bodied adults who ask me to get things for them because they dont want to reach or stand on their tippy toes... since Im already that high

I've done the same thing. "Since you're already down there, could you get that for me." Tall ain't all it's cracked up to be...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

hey your short... you dont get a vote:P... then again you also had to do your tandem out of buttercup so you know the fun of a 182 and being tall :|

I was just introduced to the fun of the 182 with 4 jumpers in it Monday.:S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'm 5'1"

LisaMarie/Lawrocket... now I feel bad for asking my tall friends for help. It's not that I'm lazy and won't grab a stool or chair, its just that even with that I'm still not tall enough [:/]

I'm more than happy to crawl through small spaces / and grab things close to the ground for ya'll!!! B|

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Yeah the TM that I did my jump with came up to my knee caps....seriously:S

For me..everyone is short...I'm used to it...I have been tall all my life.:D

Bobbi

Musta been hell on yo momma givin'birth.........:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Weeellllll, we do get better cleaveage views!! :)

Yes, but it's far more difficult to subtly look down the gal's shirt. And since it's harder for the ogled female to slap us in the face (issues of reach) a knee to the nads is the best choice for them.:S

Any advantage is quickly eradicated by the liabilities for we tall dudes...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm 5'1"

LisaMarie/Lawrocket... now I feel bad for asking my tall friends for help. It's not that I'm lazy and won't grab a stool or chair, its just that even with that I'm still not tall enough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't feel bad!! It never bothers me when people ask me to reach up for them.. Seriously, I have never felt inconvenienced--I think its just one of those 'family of man' things. I have no problem finding a short person and putting them in sewers to get my keys (JOKING!).

Just this morning I realized if I make it to 'senior citizen' I'm going to be one of those tall old ladies that everyone LOVES to look at. I have to start picking out some pearls & sweaters...whooo hooo!

And I'm 5'11"...3" shorter than the fabulous Amazon ~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!