bloody_trauma

near drowning!!!!!!!

dudes, tonight i almost drowned to death in a humvee in iraq, it was the craziest crap ever, we were driving along and then the driving drove into a soggy area that looked stable, well it wasnt and the vehicle went verticle into this pond shit and sewage and oil, and then it rolled over, we all barely escaped with our lives, dude, my next tattoo is going to read " shot, drowned, and blown up... shoulda been/gone skydiving" damn i'm a lucky bastard
Fly it like you stole it

dudes, tonight i almost drowned to death in a humvee in iraq, it was the craziest crap ever, we were driving along and then the driving drove into a soggy area that looked stable, well it wasnt and the vehicle went verticle into this pond shit and sewage and oil, and then it rolled over, we all barely escaped with our lives, dude, my next tattoo is going to read " shot, drowned, and blown up... shoulda been/gone skydiving" damn i'm a lucky bastard

Glad you made it out ok.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

man the water was black, we dont know why that water is black but its as dark as night and really foul, i swallowed so much of that water, can't find my pistol now, but that water is very nasty there were syringes and oil and gasoline and all kinds of trash, i got some pictures so ill post them as soon as i get em, the vehicle stopped sliding in and left us a way to open the door, and then shortly after we got out it slid in and only the tail lights were out, im telling you guys your much bett er off skydiving than being here
Fly it like you stole it

well, as far as your tax payer dollars are concerned the vehicles engine was drained, flushed and refilled with oil and it runs fine now, man those humers take a beating, man it must suck for a marine to lose his pistol, oh well thats just the way it is
Fly it like you stole it

oh i can't tellyou how relieved i was to find an air pocket in that hummer, i thought i was for sure going to die by drowning in shit water, not in a special unit just blessed with internet, yeah so far in all the time that i've been in iraq, i've been shot, mortared, bombed, blown up and drowned, really i'd much rather be skydiving, can't wait to try out for GK
Fly it like you stole it

Guest 1010
glad you are okay dude, sounds like you are having fun LOL

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.