niolosoiale

MEN ONLY: What is your favorite hair/eye color combo for girls?

[

So... then who picked her?

http://www.playboy.com/playmates/pmoy/pmoy2006/index.html

"Most" guys like blonde, blue eyes, buxum, and not so much in the intellecutal challenge department. The rest of us have to work to try to impress if we want to compete. (luckly I'm competitive enough that if I compete... I win.)B|

But the results of this poll are interesting.

I didn't click the link as hugh hefner like blonde woman
so his magezine is very biased in every way
natural blondes can be ok
but total died blondes look cheap and skenky

I once married a girl with Blonde hair, green eyes, 38DD's, and no objections about anal sex. :D

I didn't know EWEs could dye their wool blonde:o:PB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Yeah, I was really surprised that the blonde/blue eyed girl wasn't the runaway winner!

So am I... Blondie is behind the mousy brown hair/plain brown eyes of the girl next door and the pale complexioned freckled redhead. Amazing!

Either a: they lied. b: they were just posting the characteristics of their current love or c: the stereotypes are wrong.

I'd say the stereotype is wrong.

Here is the poll I ripped this from. It has over 2300 votes and the winner hands down is black/blue with 25%

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3180921333

auburn hair, blue eyes and Irish..........close enough for a melt??? !!..........;)

HELL YEAH:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I believe that if I ever met a woman with hair on the eyes (hair/eyes), I'd not find any color combination appealing.
-------------------
...if ignorance is bliss, I'm in Nirvana... you don't know what you don't know 'til you don't know it.

GravityGone

Brown/Brown My most fondly remembered girlfiends and both wives share that common trait.

It's a close second for me. Last night even, hung out with one of my female friends with brown/brown. Spent a lot of time just kind of admiring her eyes. I love eyes. And boobies. But you can't in trouble looking at her eyes. :D

My eyes are hazel and they are rarely brown. They change colors and sometimes match what I am wearing.

Same here. Mine are usually hazel, but sometimes grey, blue, or green.

As for the question at hand, my answer is yes. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Same here. Mine are usually hazel, but sometimes grey, blue, or green.

I think mine are usually a dark green... I sove them. I have pretty messed up eyes (duane's syndrome) so this is my saving grace! [:/]

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

:D......So what combi are you?;)......last big love in my life was from Perth!!....love the ol'Aussi accent..........:)

at the moment I'm Loreal (blonde brown)and Hazel:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It chages at the end of every school term, I let the kids decide what colour my hair will be for the last days of term, or if there will be any hair (one group wanted to shave it:ph34r::ph34r:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Red hair, is there anything better?

No, actually there isn't. B|

Yes there is, Red hair with a Celtic accent:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Blond and Blue probly my fav. although green eyes are just cool as hell to look at!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Yes there is, Red hair with a Celtic accent

I know a South African Girl with red hair. Ummmm.....she could pretty much have her way with me. :D

OO Haven't met one of those, ask her to call me :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Most" guys like blonde, blue eyes, buxum, and not so much in the intellecutal challenge department. The rest of us have to work to try to impress if we want to compete.

Give guys SOME credit. Sheesh.

I am blonde, blue-green eyed. Being on this side of the fence, I can tell you many men who have said I'm beautiful, but they prefer the exotic Latina-type--dark hair/brown eyes/dark skin--Brazilian specifically---if I had a penny for every man I heard rave about Brazilian women--I'd be a billionare:D (And, yes I agree they're beautiful--but as a woman I don't have a preference over "which is my favorite" b/c I think all types are/can be gorgeous.)

There's something for everyone, and you'll never convince me there is one type that will win a "majority".

And ladies, confidence is everything. I've HATED how I've looked before but went out anyways b/c I had no choice and just worked it. If you're confident within it radiates on the outside--and THAT is truly sexy.

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

at the moment I'm Loreal (blonde brown)and Hazel:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It chages at the end of every school term, I let the kids decide what colour my hair will be for the last days of term, or if there will be any hair (one group wanted to shave it:ph34r::ph34r:)

Ever tried red??:D:D:D

If you're holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you're wasting your time."

No real favorite, but each hair warrants a different eye color

red/green
blond/blue
brown/brown
black/grey

any combo can be striking. But, then, at that point I guess I'm not talking about the cosmetic appearances anymore.....

Just long hair (no mancuts) and no wierd unnatural contact colors

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants