wingnut

what is your point here?

LisaH, Stitch, Wingnut and Xena...this is just a reminder that forums are not the same as a chat room. Please don't treat them the same.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm partial to "zingers", even if no one else "gets them", I get a good chuckle out of it.

Bobbi

I can vouch for Bobbi...I have been the recipient several times...

:D:D:D

But I know she's secretly in love with me so it's OK.
:o

Oh...and what's my point? No point. Having a point in Bonfire is pointless.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

so what is your point posting to this site?

To break up the monotony of my work-day. I'm a royal multi-tasker. I LOVE to laugh and don't get to do that much working---so once in a while I drop in and bust a funny on DZ.com:P

I like when my wit (the sarcastic/playful kind) is matched.

Occassionaly I'm serious if something in my life has recently come up in conversation or a situation I can relate to and have a need to rant w/out being interrupted. I HATE being interrupted. I always make a point to listen fully and intently until someone is finished before refuting or agreeing or adding my 2 cents. Unfortunately most people do not give the same respect. So, when you post you can say your entire point w/out interruption.

But, overall, I just like to bust a funny here and there to break up my day and remind me not to be too serious.

Oh, it's also nice when someone's having a shitty day:D B/c then I feel better about my day:P

And I like how Bobbi is always filling my head with fun facts.

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I think mine is to take everything too seriously and pontificate about a balanced point of view :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think mine is to take everything too seriously and pontificate about a balanced point of view :ph34r:

Wendy W.

Don't you pontificate at me miss!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There are certain posters who never fail to make me laugh. Nice break from my work. Good way to stay in touch with jumpers I don't get to see too often.

Oh - and I guess others just annoy you huh -

What is this - a jab at me ?

Huh?

WTF?>:(

:P:ph34r::D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Way to lazy to read this whole thread. As long as no one was talking about me, I'm cool.

Fluff killing is hard work, but someones gotta do it. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."