Icon134

Older or younger...

Ok... this post is at the request of someone else...

The question is which do you prefer to date... do you prefer dating someone older, younger, or does age not matter a whole lot?

I've been directed to say... and Why? :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I tend to date men that are older than me, usually by about 8-10 years. I don't look for men that are older, that just happens to be the age range that I am attracted to.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Always dated men 4+ years older. A couple of blind dates within the 1-2 year difference -- with my date being older than me. At this point, and very much to my surprise, I am with a younger man!! Two months younger than me but acts like 15 years younger than me!! [:/]:ph34r:

P.S. As to the "why" in age difference, I just always felt safe and they always felt emotionally available. I can't explain it any better than that. [:/]
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

I prefer older women because they are better in soooo many ways.

How much older is too old?

2 years?
4 years?
6 years?
8...10....12???
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Always dated men 4+ years older. A couple of blind dates within the 1-2 year difference -- with my date being older than me. At this point, and very much to my surprise, I am with a younger man!! Two months younger than me but acts like 15 years younger than me!! [:/]:ph34r:

P.S. As to the "why" in age difference, I just always felt safe and they always felt emotionally available. I can't explain it any better than that. [:/]

I've used those words a lot lately. It's important to be emotionally available to your SO just as much as it is for them to be that for you.

Normally a little older... but at this day and age does it really matter??

I wish more people thought like that. The largest age difference between myself and someone that I dated was 15 years. Yeah, I caught alot of shit for that. [:/]

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

age doesn't matter that much to me.. just want some one that is able to comunicate in a relationship and i can hold a good conversation with........ be it 18 or 88... well maybe not 88 but ya get my drift.......

I don't necessarily draw a line at a certain age. If we click, we click.

I had a lady tell me I was too young for her since she liked older men. Then she tells me had I lied about my age then things might be different. Then she proceeded to try to convert me into an activist vegan. *shudder*B|

I know I'm not perfect. I certainly don't pretend to be. But come on... at least don't use a ridiculous excuse :S for letting me down easy. I'd certainly rather hear the truth. I'm a big boy. I can take it. :$

but I digress...

I prefer older women, however, if you happen to be younger, and we click then age makes no difference.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I don't think that age matters as much as attitude. My honey is 5 years younger than I am. He can be as young and silly acting as me at times...which I thoroughly enjoy. But no matter what, he is always honest, dependable and faithful, which are qualities I admire in a person, no matter what their age is.

I always say, "Age is a mind over matter. If you don't mind....it doesn't matter." ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance