jumpjunkie2004

If I met you in person...

something tells me that, either way you are in person dude. we are just going to throw down a 6 pack the first time we chill dude.

i ain't shitting on any bear porceline though!! B|:D:ph34r:

THAT'S the scary part...Walt doesn't DRINK!:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Only the Law students!

heh....I'm actually sitting in a Criminal Procedure class right now. Sneakily surfing. And posting on the internet. Thank god for wifi in boring classes.

:P

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Hmmm other people can probably answer this better for me... I would say I can be a bit more serious in person, it's very rare that I take anything that happens in the Bonfire seriously.

I'm just as silly and sexual in person though ;)

You also have that shy side... its cute, your almost the example of "good girl, vixen in the bedroom" type person.... sexy sweet...

I make no assumptions of a person until I actually meet them, unless it is obvious they are mean spirited...

Im boring in person and like it that way.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

You also have that shy side... its cute, your almost the example of "good girl, vixen in the bedroom" type person.... sexy sweet...

I make no assumptions of a person until I actually meet them, unless it is obvious they are mean spirited...

Im boring in person and like it that way.

Yes I suppose I can be shy on here and in person. Tee hee you called me a good girl. ;)

what woman would ever believe what another said? I wouldn't. As you said, I'd make my own decision based on how he treated me.

I make it a point to believe now, I had been warned often by other women, only to not listen and find out they are right. I no longer have a blanket mis-trust of women.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I no longer have a blanket mis-trust of women.

It's kinda stupid to have a blanket mistrust of anyone. The first time you hear something take it with a grain of salt. The golden rule is if you hear it from 3 independent sources it's most likely true. Any less.........it's rumor. ;)

I'm much less obnoxious in real life, until you get to know me. Then I am much more obnoxious in real life.

Zipp0

I would like to steal this and apply it to myself.

Me too! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?