windcatcher

Tall Women

I'm 6'2" and never dated anyone over 5'3" and 110 lbs. Most have had red hair, altho some have been blonde and one or two brunettes. I lovingly refer to them all as little "spinners", lol.

FFF

*ducks and runs from angry crowd of women libbers, lol*

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

i love tall girls casue i am so short, it just makes me the perfect highth......\

lol.... my last girl was 5'0 and im 5'5.... so
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

My roomates are both over 6ft, I reckon tall girls miss out though, besides sometimes intimidating small men they don't get to be lifted up and thrown about or firemanlifted or piggybacked all over the place. I've even lost arguments by being picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder until I was prepared to be quiet, it certainly shut me up :D

(5ft 1, I'm a little person)

I am an equal Opportunity employer.:D

Tall or short is doesnt matter to me. If I get along with her and I am physically attracted to her, great!

I went to my 10th grade dance with Domonique Moceanu all 4' 8" ofher, and have dated girls as tall at 6ft.

I find shorter girls cute....in that adorable want to wrap my arms around them sort of way. But Tall girls I find very sexy. Either way.....who ever I am with I am with them for other reasons besides their height.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I've never dated anyone taller than me. Although I would like to. Of course, like several posts above me have said already, height is not a factor.

I do find it funny that people (no personal attacks here) talk a lot about ignoring the height of a woman and at the same time have an issue with overweight women, as if that's any different.