SkydiveStMarys

Have you ever won anything?

Sure... all of the time...

Amusement park admission, concerts, trophies, silver trays, a bicycle, movie tickets, t-shirts, free jumps, etc.

Last month I won 50 percent off of a Wings container. With the May special, that was a value of $900. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Jesus! Can you rub up against me?? Maybe some of your luck will rub off!:$:D:D

Bobbi

No, but if you'll let me sell that opportunity I'll make A LOT of money from the guys on these forums. :)
ones? -- Monday.

50% off certificate for tony cargo pants. I don't remember ever winning anything else, except the occaisional 1$ scratch off ticket.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

I won $1000 on a Wheel of Fortune slot machine in Chandler, AZ a couple of years ago. Pretty cool...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Nothing to speak of but my son! Now there is one lucky sucker. He's won all kinds of stuff.

He's best at drawings...name in the hat, fill out a card, etc...my ex would never let him play the lottery, though...oh well.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

A few years back, I won 4 tickets to Disney after hours. It was the debut of a new, nighttime parade. There were no lines for the rides and we got all the sodas and ice cream we could drink and eat. It's the best way to see Disney and it spoiled me for not wanting to go back and fight the crowds.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I once won a fun filled trip to a foreign country.:)
Too bad they really really didn't want us there:P

My lottery number was 12...I had a similar fun-filled trip, too.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Never!>:(

My friends/father would say, however, I am the luckiest person they know. But those aren't things I "win". I just try to get a lot of things for free or credited or get my foot in a door, or whatever.

I'll take that over a free T-shirt though:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

"$1000 shopping spree to a department store"

They way I look at things like that---I'd blow it on one item. B/c the $$$ wasn't mine to begin with, when else can you be absolutely ridiculous and get something you'd otherwise probably not buy? ;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I won an xbox with halo 2 included.
2 new years eve tickets to a party. Tickets were like 125 or 150 a piece.
I used to win small amounts of money on scratch lottery tickets all the time. I have not played one of those in the longest time.
Oh and once at tahoe I won something like $180 on a single spin of roulette. Had been waiting for like 20 minutes for a spot at the table. Sit down, put my chips on a few numbers and the one number I put the most chips on won, not to mention I also picked the color and maybe even the column. The looks on everyones face was like WTF. I walked away shortly after with just over $100 over what I started with.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

How about if both of y'all rub up against me?

How much money ya got, Walt?

Damn!!! If it's gonna cost, I want video!

I hear jumpjunkie2004 is good with a camera... but I'm not sure there is enough money in the world to get us to do that... :|
ones? -- Monday.